Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Problems with Google Chrome

Hello.

Is anyone else having problems with viewing BN while using Google Chrome. On more than one occasion, BN becomes unresponsive or sluggish for me. I think it's because of the flash-player ads. is anyone else having this issue? It seems like BN works fine when I use other browsers like IE.

(28-01-2016, 04:33 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello.

Is anyone else having problems with viewing BN while using Google Chrome. On more than one occasion, BN becomes unresponsive or sluggish for me. I think it's because of the flash-player ads. is anyone else having this issue? It seems like BN works fine when I use other browsers like IE.

Yes, shockwave crashes, screen locks etc. Using IE for this site now & works great.

(28-01-2016, 05:33 AM)AlexisRene Wrote:  Yes, shockwave crashes, screen locks etc. Using IE for this site now & works great.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one. Is there an extension or something I could install on Chrome to resolve these issues? I would like to keep using Chrome for this visit as it's my preferred browser.

(28-01-2016, 05:35 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(28-01-2016, 05:33 AM)AlexisRene Wrote:  Yes, shockwave crashes, screen locks etc. Using IE for this site now & works great.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one. Is there an extension or something I could install on Chrome to resolve these issues? I would like to keep using Chrome for this visit as it's my preferred browser.

Thinking someone did some tweaking as Chrome works fantastic now. Thank you to that someone. Smile

I am using Internet Explorer atm but it doesnt work that well either... The website is constantly downloading files..up to 15 files behind each other, it are ads.Sad
I ts making the website real slow, and I can barely type a message. Or click on a thread I am sure thats why the website is less popular lately.

(01-02-2016, 08:36 PM)hannah Wrote:  I am using Internet Explorer atm but it doesnt work that well either... The website is constantly downloading files..up to 15 files behind each other, it are ads.Sad
I ts making the website real slow, and I can barely type a message. Or click on a thread I am sure thats why the website is less popular lately.

Ah, Adblock is always on with my browsers, part of why I only use IE when a website absolutely will not work on any other browser.

Yes!!! Lock ups, unresponsive!!

I use Windows 10 and it's the same way.. The main reason I'm not around as much.. Angry

(02-02-2016, 02:37 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Yes!!! Lock ups, unresponsive!!

I use Windows 10 and it's the same way.. The main reason I'm not around as much.. Angry

I'm on Windows 10, so it's not OS. It may be ads, which are a FREQUENT breaking point for most web pages who outsource to any ad source besides google. I use an ad blocker, so I don't know who BN's ad source is.

Look up how to install an ad blocker for your browser of choice and see if that helps. As long as you aren't an IE user, almost all other browsers have ad block extensions or plugins, some even have it built in as a part of the standard feature set, though none enable it by default.

Nobody has to view ads in this forum. It's a matter of choice, as they are only shown if you use the default theme. Smile

uBlock Origin is currently the gold standard of ad blockers. Hacked ad servers are a common source of malware, so many security experts recommend running an ad blocker on your browser.

If you want this recommendation from a more trusted source than a random lurker, you can ask @SwiftOnSecurify. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon