Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new thread and more determination!

It's said pairing fenugreek with blessed thistle reduces gastric discomfort. Don't ask me how I know Wink

(24-07-2016, 01:40 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  It's said pairing fenugreek with blessed thistle reduces gastric discomfort. Don't ask me how I know Wink

Ella!!! You're amazing!!! I have been experiencing gastric discomfort, now I need to find blessed thistle.. Thank you so much Smile!

(24-07-2016, 07:05 AM)AquaA Wrote:  
(24-07-2016, 01:40 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  It's said pairing fenugreek with blessed thistle reduces gastric discomfort. Don't ask me how I know Wink

Ella!!! You're amazing!!! I have been experiencing gastric discomfort, now I need to find blessed thistle.. Thank you so much Smile!

Just check the benefits to blessed thistle and make sure it ties in with what you want to acheive Smile but yeh not advocating it but i read alot on the breastfeeding forums that bloating is reduced by pairing with blessed. Hope it helps. It does in fact increase lactation in women so must have some prolactin effect too.

(24-07-2016, 07:09 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Just check the benefits to blessed thistle and make sure it ties in with what you want to acheive Smile but yeh not advocating it but i read alot on the breastfeeding forums that bloating is reduced by pairing with blessed. Hope it helps. It does in fact increase lactation in women so must have some prolactin effect too.

hey ella Smile do you happen to know if blessed thistle acts on prolactin like GR is suppose to? have you ever tried it for NBE?

(23-07-2016, 08:08 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Day 23:
I started fenugreek again 5 days ago and I didn't experience any side effects (no horrible pimples so far), maybe I'm more bloated than usually though. I'm taking 3050mg and 1600mg Maca.
I'm back to working out 3-4 times a week, weight lifting with a private trainer. Im still starting it slow not lifting more than 20 kilos to ease my body in before I get back to my previous level. Adding more fruits, veggies and protein in my diet. Increasing my calorie intake so I don't lose any more weight and start gaining muscles and hopefully boobs too! I need my inch back!

This sounds great AquA! you sound like me except without the private trainer. As long as you're working out like that increasing the cal intake is great for curves-- that is exactly what I did. Turn the fat into muscle and curves in the right places.. as long as you're waist training your core/tummy should stay flat. good luck!

(26-07-2016, 05:37 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(24-07-2016, 07:09 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

hey ella Smile do you happen to know if blessed thistle acts on prolactin like GR is suppose to? have you ever tried it for NBE?

While i truely "dont know" the answer to that, i DO know its used in formulas for breast enlargement, its used alongside fengureek and highly reputed to work for breastfeeding, but the key is always to have fenugreek alongside, to the point where FG failed for many women until they added BT. I suspect it does but wouldnt work on its own. Maybe some synergistic thing going on between the two.

Hello, I haven't been posting lately but I've always been lurking. 
Sorry to all the people that have sent me messages and I haven't replied yet, will try to get around to doing it soon. 

I haven't been consistent with my nbe but I still try. I do not believe I lost my growth even tho I haven't measured. 

My program at the moment:
Throughout cycle 
2000mg Maca 
500mg vitex
1000 MSM 
Magnesium and calcium 

Day 6-10 
100mg PM (natures answer) 

Massage twice a day for 5-10 mins with coconut oil or fennel/peppermint/coconut oil mix 

Will try to be consistent with this program for 2 cycles... I do not measure anymore I just aim for a better feel and look, fuck tapes they make me feel bad. 

PS: I have noticed that I don't get as wet as before with or without doing nbe.. any suggestions? I am still very easily aroused though

(22-05-2017, 11:34 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Hello, I haven't been posting lately but I've always been lurking. 
Sorry to all the people that have sent me messages and I haven't replied yet, will try to get around to doing it soon. 

I haven't been consistent with my nbe but I still try. I do not believe I lost my growth even tho I haven't measured. 

My program at the moment:
Throughout cycle 
2000mg Maca 
500mg vitex
1000 MSM 
Magnesium and calcium 

Day 6-10 
100mg PM (natures answer) 

Massage twice a day for 5-10 mins with coconut oil or fennel/peppermint/coconut oil mix 

Will try to be consistent with this program for 2 cycles... I do not measure anymore I just aim for a better feel and look, fuck tapes they make me feel bad. 

PS: I have noticed that I don't get as wet as before with or without doing nbe.. any suggestions? I am still very easily aroused though

Hey AquaA and welcome back!! I'm probably a new face to you, but I've read through so many of your threads and have been so inspired by your growth and success with PM that I'm now currently on my 1st cycle with PM, and so far so good!! So glad to have you back on the forum!! <3

There are a lot of different reasons you could be experiencing vaginal dryness, from unbalanced hormones, stress, poor diet, age, etc. so it's really hard to pinpoint. I found this link that lists different natural things you can take to help relieve it, so check it out and tell me what you think: http://www.livestrong.com/article/265441...l-dryness/

Hope it helps!! 

Xoxo

Hey Zara, good luck with pm and be careful, pay attention to your body and how it's reacting to it. 
Definitely stress and poor diet might've contributed to my lack of natural lubrication buuuut I had an amazing date last night and I got sooooo wet so now I'm beginning to realize that the problem wasn't me but the guy I was previous dating. No foreplay and a lot of things used to piss me off about him in general so probably why I wasn't getting wet for him.

(25-05-2017, 12:18 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Hey Zara, good luck with pm and be careful, pay attention to your body and how it's reacting to it. 
Definitely stress and poor diet might've contributed to my lack of natural lubrication buuuut I had an amazing date last night and I got sooooo wet so now I'm beginning to realize that the problem wasn't me but the guy I was previous dating. No foreplay and a lot of things used to piss me off about him in general so probably why I wasn't getting wet for him.

Thanks for the luck, AA! I'm definitely being careful with it and keeping to low dosages (I've read that low dosages are sometimes more effective anyways)! 

As far as your amazing date last night, Whooohooo girl!! Even though it sucks that the last guy was awful, glad to know that it wasn't anything about you that was causing the problem and it was all him!! Now you can really have some fun!!  Wink

Xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon