Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new thread and more determination!

So I'm guessing PM topical from day 1-14 doesn't go with my body, I've been lightly spotting today. Il go back to applying it from day 6-14.
Quite surprised that PM topical can be that potent.

(07-02-2016, 04:50 PM)AquaA Wrote:  So I'm guessing PM topical from day 1-14 doesn't go with my body, I've been lightly spotting today. Il go back to applying it from day 6-14.
Quite surprised that PM topical can be that potent.

It's worse, absorbs right away,no liver to process it or impaired digestion to filter it away to nothing Sad
That's why I'm wary of any topically ESP to our delicate bosom.
I'm sure you look stunning anyway!

Weirdly enough, ella, I am quite fond of my boobs and find them beautiful but for some reason in all the pictures I take for tracking reasons come out looking ugly. I tried with the front camera on my phone or the reflection on the mirror pictures and they always look tuberous, deformed, asymmetrical and just very unattractive. Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Everytime I look at myself in the mirror I admire them, but the pictures don't agree with me. I cant decide if I should stop taking pictures and rely on my own observation or should I keep taking pictures and try to improve based on that.
I'm kinda bummed out right now by it.

(07-02-2016, 10:59 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Weirdly enough, ella, I am quite fond of my boobs and find them beautiful but for some reason in all the pictures I take for tracking reasons come out looking ugly. I tried with the front camera on my phone or the reflection on the mirror pictures and they always look tuberous, deformed, asymmetrical and just very unattractive. Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Everytime I look at myself in the mirror I admire them, but the pictures don't agree with me. I cant decide if I should stop taking pictures and rely on my own observation or should I keep taking pictures and try to improve based on that.
I'm kinda bummed out right now by it.

I'm the same. I think they look nice in the mirror but pictures make them look small and insightly so your not alone.
Why not scrap photos and use measurements instead, what are yours now?
You don't have to list them though.
I want to start ginkgo too for circulation. I brought a tea but I don't think it's strong at all.

I decided to find a GOOD kineseosiologist too and give that a go.
The muscle testing thing fascinates me ESP if it will answer things the mind refuses to admit

So my program is working amazingly well, my boobs are the biggest they've ever been, I know a lot of it is luteal swelling but they're so big! I'm so happy with it, been staring at my boobs and showing them off all month. I'm at the end of this cycle, will see after I get my period when I'm at my smallest how they will look like so I can know how much I grew.
Downside is that I gained weight, been eating so much and barely exercising (have no time these days). My ass is huge too but even belly fat followed, I have a feeling most of it is water retention because of fenugreek. I just ballooned up over night. I'm just sooo happy with my boobs right now, glad I found the right program for me. Problem is I'm running out of a lot of the herbs, will probably only last me another cycle then I'm out. Won't be able to buy more so might take a long break and just stick to pumping.

What do you measure at right now?
Would love to see some pics of your progress! 6 inches is a lot of growth!
Sorry I haven't posted here before, I only joined a few weeks ago!

Hey arcenaketana, I haven't measured in a longgg time, no clue where my measuring type is and the whole measuring thing doesn't work for me. Makes me frustrated. I measure by eye and feel now. And they look and feel great! The shape has changed so much and it's so much fuller and rounder now, I still need some more bottom growth but I love where I'm at and know there's more growth to come Smile
I might post something, I usually remove it afterwards, don't feel comfortable leaving it for too long.

(24-03-2016, 04:37 PM)AquaA Wrote:  So my program is working amazingly well, my boobs are the biggest they've ever been, I know a lot of it is luteal swelling but they're so big! I'm so happy with it, been staring at my boobs and showing them off all month. I'm at the end of this cycle, will see after I get my period when I'm at my smallest how they will look like so I can know how much I grew.
Downside is that I gained weight, been eating so much and barely exercising (have no time these days). My ass is huge too but even belly fat followed, I have a feeling most of it is water retention because of fenugreek. I just ballooned up over night. I'm just sooo happy with my boobs right now, glad I found the right program for me. Problem is I'm running out of a lot of the herbs, will probably only last me another cycle then I'm out. Won't be able to buy more so might take a long break and just stick to pumping.
Pictures please Big Grin

(24-03-2016, 04:52 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Hey arcenaketana, I haven't measured in a longgg time, no clue where my measuring type is and the whole measuring thing doesn't work for me. Makes me frustrated. I measure by eye and feel now. And they look and feel great! The shape has changed so much and it's so much fuller and rounder now, I still need some more bottom growth but I love where I'm at and know there's more growth to come Smile
I might post something, I usually remove it afterwards, don't feel comfortable leaving it for too long.

Aqua, we're the same. I won't be measuring any time soon, myself. I've put a timeline on when I can measure next and it won't be for a while.

Your progress is amazing and so inspiring.

I just bought green tea capsules, hopefully it will help me burn that belly fat faster. I've made a few diet changes and I will start going to the gym next week.
Did anyone take green coffee 1000mg?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon