Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new thread and more determination!

Hello everyone, I’ve definitely missed this place. I was on here a lot during my NBE journey, it helped keep me motivated and supported. I hope everyone is well, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically. 
I have decided to start my NBE journey again but it won’t be taking up much of my time like before. Il just try to squeeze it into my very busy schedule. I am doing this not only to grow them bigger and improve the shape but to have a hobby that gives me joy in my very stressful day. 

Supplements:
I take 400mg evening primrose and 500mg Of saw palmetto everyday for my pcos
1500mg Maca as an adaptogen and improves recovery after my work out
Multivitamins 

Routine: 
Basically massage while I shower and sometimes before bed. 
Most importantly an hour of noogling a day using my xl domes.

That’s about it, simple and hopefully manageable. 

To deal with my study anxiety and overall stress, I listen to deep sleep hypnosis and guided meditation before bed and while I sleep, different one every other night. I repeat positive affirmations throughout the day and listen to a lot of binaural beats. I think this will also help me with my NBE and make my program a lot Loren effective. I believe I will grow, I already have big beautiful boobs and they will get even bigger, rounder and more defined. 

I send you all love and positive vibes xx

Welcome back!

Strongly recommend that you massage with an oil like Almond, Coconut or Aloe Vera and mixed with Fenugreek oil if you don't mind the smell. You want to take a small amount of oil and massage it into your breasts so that it is completely absorbed in 5 minutes. At least daily and preferably 2 or more times a day.

(18-05-2019, 05:45 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Hello everyone, I’ve definitely missed this place. I was on here a lot during my NBE journey, it helped keep me motivated and supported. I hope everyone is well, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically. 
I have decided to start my NBE journey again but it won’t be taking up much of my time like before. Il just try to squeeze it into my very busy schedule. I am doing this not only to grow them bigger and improve the shape but to have a hobby that gives me joy in my very stressful day. 

Supplements:
I take 400mg evening primrose and 500mg Of saw palmetto everyday for my pcos
1500mg Maca as an adaptogen and improves recovery after my work out
Multivitamins 

Routine: 
Basically massage while I shower and sometimes before bed. 
Most importantly an hour of noogling a day using my xl domes.

That’s about it, simple and hopefully manageable. 

To deal with my study anxiety and overall stress, I listen to deep sleep hypnosis and guided meditation before bed and while I sleep, different one every other night. I repeat positive affirmations throughout the day and listen to a lot of binaural beats. I think this will also help me with my NBE and make my program a lot Loren effective. I believe I will grow, I already have big beautiful boobs and they will get even bigger, rounder and more defined. 

I send you all love and positive vibes xx
Hey Gorgeous,
So nice to see you back.
I love how you said its a nice hobby that gives you joy for when you home, i see it as that now too  Smile 
x

Hey Ella! I’ve missed you and your positivity. I just checked your threads, what beautiful growth you’ve had Smile

Welcome Back Aqua!

Today is day 17 of my 30 day cycle. Usually around this time in the beginning of my luteal phase im not at the lowest nor highest point boob wise so I’m at my non deceiving average size, which will be my reference day.

]I started listening to binaural beats yesterday and today, 3 times a day and while I sleept so far my breasts have been tingling a lot, almost ticklish sensation. A good exciting sign! Side effect is that it makes me horny. 

I don’t currently have a tape measure so will use my bra and personal pictures for comparison. I am also trying to loose weight so my plan is to maintain what I have while I lose 4 kilos and then gain some more boobs 

Need to buy a new bra (a size bigger) to use it as a growth marker, will be easier to spot the difference when I start filling it up (which I will inshallah).  I am more too heavy and don’t have a lot of breast tissue on the bottom so my nipples are more on the bottom so don’t have a round look. They look great in bras and have great cleavage but not as good without a bra, they look loose somehow. I am trying to focus a lot on growing the bottom so they look more rounded and heavy. 

Weight: 63kilos
sizes of the bras I currently have and fit me: 32DD/34C/34D (most of them lightly padded)
But I usually just wear bralettes and I’ve recently started to sleep in them too in hopes they would improve the shape.

I am getting amazing swelling from noogling! My goal size is my size post noogling. I’ve only been able to noogle 3-4 times a week but usually for 2 hours. I don’t have a specific method, I just pump and hold till I lose suction.

I have not gained any weight nor lost any on the scale but I feel slimmer In my clothes. Last month I was working out 3 times a week but this month my schedule is too hectic to work out but I’ve been making an adjustment to my diet, veggies and fiber > junk!
Waiting for my BO to arrive but will not take it till I check with my gynecologist and get a hormonal panel done.

Still listening to binaural beats for rounder breasts and smaller waist. The tingling I was feeling in the first few days when listening to it went away but I will remain consistent with it throughout my program because I believe it will help. I’ve taken my old 34B/32C bras and turned them into cute bralettes. Took off the cups and under/side wires. They fit great. I always sleep on my back and my boobs just go sideways, it worries me that I might be damaging the shape, so I’m trying to get used to sleeping in light bralettes to hold them in place.

(14-06-2019, 09:07 PM)AquaA Wrote:  I am getting amazing swelling from noogling! My goal size is my size post noogling. I’ve only been able to noogle 3-4 times a week but usually for 2 hours. I don’t have a specific method, I just pump and hold till I lose suction.

I have not gained any weight nor lost any on the scale but I feel slimmer In my clothes. Last month I was working out 3 times a week but this month my schedule is too hectic to work out but I’ve been making an adjustment to my diet, veggies and fiber > junk!
Waiting for my BO to arrive but will not take it till I check with my gynecologist and get a hormonal panel done.

Still listening to binaural beats for rounder breasts and smaller waist. The tingling I was feeling in the first few days when listening to it went away but I will remain consistent with it throughout my program because I believe it will help. I’ve taken my old 34B/32C bras and turned them into cute bralettes. Took off the cups and under/side wires. They fit great. I always sleep on my back and my boobs just go sideways, it worries me that I might be damaging the shape, so I’m trying to get used to sleeping in light bralettes to hold them in place.
Hey Aqua!
Welcome back
Just wondering how does removing cups and wires create a bralette??? Lol isn't there just nothing there now or am I just being stupid lol. I deffo feel you with boobs going to armpits especially when mine swell up.
Do you have any overall progress pics (even if in bras) to share to this thread or are you keeping things more private?

(26-01-2016, 07:18 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Program for upcoming cycle

throughout:
Vitex 550mg
Maca 1600mg
L-Arginine 1000mg
Gingko Biloba 500mg
NAC 400mg
MSM 3000mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Magnesium 600mg
Biotin 100000 mcg
Vitamin B complex
Peppermint, spearmint and green tea

Day 1- 14: PM topical twice a day

Day 16-30:  Fenugreek 2200mg
                  Aguaje     500mg

Pumping 6 times a week 1-4 hours a day, depends on my schedule.

Absolutely amazing I'm Very inspired, and made sure to follow the instructions in your signature :-) since you posted so much I did not read every single one so please forgive me if you have already answer the following question:o of all the supplements you are taking do you feel that the cupping / pumping is the most effective Troy? How long were you originally taking supplements before you started pumping? Or vice versa? I realize that this is your new program, so Once again please forgive me if you've already answer this I am brand new to the forums and having a little bit of trouble navigating between threads and posts.

Have you ever tried to drop one of your supplements out on purpose? Or you only had to do that because of financial need? 

I asked all this because when I read posts from different types of nve like the mad scientist, it seems that a lot of your supplements counteract each other  so it really seems like pumping is the true generating Force, along with weight gain and food.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon