Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Disappearing Threads?

A whole bunch of threads from the last few days have been deleted/missing from the site, including a few of mine. Is anyone else seeing this or know what's going on?

(21-01-2016, 10:20 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  A whole bunch of threads from the last few days have been deleted/missing from the site, including a few of mine. Is anyone else seeing this or know what's going on?

I think there was a glitch. I saw it too. it's gone back to the 17th?
Sucks but these things happen :s
I'm sure admins trying to fix it Smile

Was wondering the same thing! I thought mine got deleted and was like "what did I do wrong?" Huh lol, glad it's just a glitch.

I get the same thing. I'm sure Eve (site admin) is on top of the issue, apologies for the inconvenience.

(21-01-2016, 09:13 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  A whole bunch of threads from the last few days have been deleted/missing from the site, including a few of mine. Is anyone else seeing this or know what's going on?

Yes, I have the same problem. A number of posts I added to a thread last night has gone missing. It's a relief to know it's not just me having this problem.

Normal service has been resumed and the threads which were missing are all present in the forum again. The problem occurred during a server upgrade, but it was only a temporary issue and no posts were lost or deleted because of it. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon