Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking to start BO

I have been keeping with it so far! Havent noticed any further negative growth and have had a huge decrease in hunger. My chest has been pretty sore lately, but not progress just yet.

I'm glad to hear you've been getting progress from this program! I'll probably get on two a day in the next bottle since it seems to be doing great for you! (I also ran out of biotin Sad(( ) MSM should be great for you! I know my bones felt so much better and my over all skin and hair felt pretty great on that stuff. I'm glad your hair is coming back! That is such a great feeling.

I'm actually not in the financial situation to be able to afford a doctor right now :/ But I am saving up so I can get in within the next few weeks.

Good luck on your progress!

Thanks much for the encouragement & wanted to offer that maybe the hunger or cycling of could be matched to weather? Am from IL & always seem to consume more when temps begin to drop. Though toward the end of a cold blast like we are currently havingAngry that dwindles down to not eating much at all with less activity. Just a thought & obviously pending your location.

Edit: Biotin was fire sale cheap at Swansons last week if you are placing another order. Not sure how effective it is as not opened yet. But reviews were mostly positive.
Also ordered Natures Way Opti MSM there.

& feel free to send me a pm if you turn them on at some point in the future.

its official. the only thing growing is my booty and my thighs, and fast. i saw positive things at the start but thats all but stopped. at the rate this is going, i'll have nicki minaj's tush before i hit Cs. And its said any growth taken with these pills s permanent. great -_-. I'm not sure i entirely believe that with the reduction ive seen but increase in overall body fat. Either way, Im gonna be stopping the bo and hoppng back on my old herbals i suppose.

It seems to cycle in peculiar ways. For me at least, there is not a pair of jeans that no longer fit. Matter of fact, just dropped a size even though there is a little more back there. Wink But same cycle for breasts. Sad I may look at PM/WP when this runs out in April. But at the same time, do not want to give up anything. So kinda unsure of change...

Wish ya the best in which ever direction you decide to go.

I have been on BO for 26 days. I started with 500g twice per day along with 360g Saw Palmetto twice per day. After 15 days I upped it to 750g twiced per day. I left the SP the same. So far I am experiencing a lesser experience in excitement in my penis and when I masturbate I get less ejaculate. It is also more difficult to get hard. I have always had some male boobage so it is slow to get growing. I am also on a diet program and starting an exercise plan so I expect the chest will grow more as I progress. I have read about scents I am not recognizing this but I also started a skin softening regimen with a lime and coconut scent which I enjoy. I am starting my 2nd dose of 120 250g 3 tablets twice a day of BO and will be upping the SP to 450g.

Starting 46B
Currently 44B
Goal 42 C

That is all arbitrary
Question 

Hi!! I'd like to learn more about different type of pills ( sorry for my english Blush, I don't speak very well Blush ).
I never knew "raw ovary glandular" or andrenal, kidney, pancreas, liver, heart pills..or pueraria mirifica..
( why you use these? what are their use or propriety? )
I have lost 10kg of wheight, so my breast told me goodbye ( -1 cup) Dodgy
and so I will start massages, but I want learn more about this pills.. how can use these? how many time a day? before or after meals? this pills could be negativ for my healt or body? And I'd like to buy plumping cream ( which is the best or you?)..
Help me to understand pleaseeeee HuhHuhHuh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon