Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ANYONE WITH TUBULAR BREASTS (archive thread)

ANYONE WITH TUBULAR BREASTS
July 14 2009 at 12:15 AM Coconut22 (Login Coconut22)
Does anyone on this forum have tubular or mildly tubular breasts? If so, any success with growth? Did the shape improve?

paytience
(Login itsPaytience)
Re: ANYONE WITH TUBULAR BREASTS
July 14 2009, 5:31 AM

i have tried several things and none have been successful for me....and i believe its due to my mild tubular shape...but i could be wrong.

Katie
(Login breastexplant)
July 14 2009, 6:19 AM

I have tubular breasts however I am just starting my program of PM. I had breast implants put in when I was 18 because I just couldn't live with the look of them. I had the implants removed about 7 months ago after having them in for 12 years.(there is a starting pic if your interested). The implants stretched the skin to the point they no longer look tuberous but you will see I have other problems to overcome (excess skin) now Sad

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose)
July 14 2009, 10:14 AM

Hey girls
Well I don't have tubular breasts but have you tried Brava or other suction method? I find it likely it would work on tubular breasts.

14AAA
(Login 14AAA)
Tubular?
July 14 2009, 12:59 PM

What do you mean by tubular breasts?? Which way would they be tubular? vertical? horizontal?

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
July 14 2009, 5:59 PM

14AAA here's what tubular breasts look like...

www.advanced-art.com/Aug-Spec/tub1a.jpg

There's varying degrees of how tubular they are. Some are mild--I think maybe tendertata's were but she grew (see photos page). I'm starting to think my bigger boob is similar to hers because the bottom isn't that full. :-|

CousinRose is probably right. Try a suction device if all else fails (paytience maybe you should try it too, glad to see you again Smile). I think PC is also theoretically supposed to help with tubular breasts since it's responsible for glandular growth and that's the main thing that these types of boobs lack. They need support of the glands to obtain a more normal, rounder shape.

Coconut22
(Login Coconut22)
July 14 2009, 6:49 PM

Instead of the breast rounding out, it just points out, making the areolas enlarged. I think a suction would make this worse.

Katie
(Login breastexplant)
July 14 2009, 9:52 PM

www.torontoplasticsurgery.com/tuberousBreast.asp

This would be more of what a tuberous breast looks like. Mine looked like the lower pic. Thats what they mean by tuberous looking. Can't breast feed as well as other women either because there are a lack of milk glands.

paytience
(Login itsPaytience)
July 15 2009, 1:42 AM

hey shyboobs...ive tried one of the suction devices the one with pink in it i forgot what its called but it came from CHina...it didnt work for me! ive recently got off BB and i think that mightve helped me fill out a little more i will provide an update picture soon....i only have my old pic up right now. but i didnt use it everyday i got lazy im on the orthro evra patch right now and that contains alot of hormones i heard so i dont want to add any more hormones in my system for SAFETY! lol i hope all is well with everyone! good luck!

Cari
(Login Iwillgrow)
July 15 2009, 8:19 AM

Hi,
I've got tuberous breasts. I did get some growth while doing NBE. I did do a program page so you can see what I was doing. I have not been doing any NBE lately other than continuing with progesterone cream. I do not have pics posted on this site but would be happy to send some to you via private email.

Katie
(Login breastexplant)
July 15 2009, 4:55 PM

Hi Cari I would be interested in seeing your pics if you are comfortable with that. Its good to know that you did achieve some growth. I will check your program page for reference.

my email is katie.pellegrino@gmail.com

MrsJimHalpert
(Login MrsJimHalpert)
July 15 2009, 8:00 PM

i think a suction device would make it worse, bc it stretches them, am i right?

i have mild tubular breasts. they are small, in between an a and b. i think it would be easier for smaller tubular breasts [b and under] to correct with NBE than larger.

that being said, it seems as though i am beginning to correct it. massage has seemed to make a huge improvement. i used to do the 360 degree chi massage [where you basically just turn/spin the breasts over and over with your hands], but it wasnt doing much for me. now i do one where you push inward at all sides with your knuckles. push/slide your knuckles in toward the nipple. concentrate on the lower part and lower sides which will create a lift.
the circles are your boobs, and the arrows are the direction you push/slide:

>>O O

O O
^

O
v
O O

repeat on both sides

S.BOOBS
(no login)
October 2 2009, 7:39 AM

i just figured i should post in this thread to help others out with this abnormality. i think that maybe goat's rue will be a good herb to add for those of us with tubular breasts. it has been recommended for those with 'hypoplastic tubular breasts'/insufficient glandular tissue. this was on those breast feeding forums though...

good luck, all!

Tubular shape? Problem with NBE?
January 31 2007 at 4:01 AM princessglitter (Login princessglitter)

I heard that tubular shaped breast have problem growing! My breast ain't exactly in that shape but my mammary glands are not round, instead they are long and flat. Anyone's mammary gland is of a weird shape?

Those who grow 1 inch and above, what shape is your mammary glands???

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Tubular shape? Problem with NBE?
January 31 2007, 9:26 AM

I too heard that tubular shaped breasts are limited in growth. I think the best you could do is google it and look at pictuers to find out if yours are like that. I remeber looking at one site for plastic surgery where they had a lot of before pictures of tubular shaped breasts.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
Breast Shapes
January 31 2007, 1:28 PM

Although this is a breast implant site, it gives a pretty good explanation of the different shape of breasts. The pics aren't of real people, but are drawings of the side profile of the breasts, the next pages give a description of what type of surgery would be best for your shaped breasts.

www.breastimplants4you.com/breast_shape.htm

Given the way they list a tubular shaped breast, I am pretty sure you would know there is something wrong with the way your breasts look, especially after reading the description and seeing the pics.

I also read the only way to truely know about your mammary glands/receptors, is to judge your milk supply after birth........but I forget which site I read that on, I think it was one with breastfeeding and various shaped breasts....

Anyway hope the link helps

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
January 31 2007, 2:58 PM

Now this is a new topic for me and highly interesting-
Henri-the pictures are so funny-no affence, i was thinking good god i hope mine dont look like the last one, i know what u mean though it does give an idea,im just trying to find some pics of real boobies but they are all also on plastic surgery sites, but you can see what they at least look like Smile.here is some:
http://www.jromano.com/text/tubeb.html
http://www.breast-implants-augmentations...ormity.htm
http://www.theplasticsurgerygroup.net/ph...ategory=19

New topic?-Poll what shape r yours,? could there be a trend in growth depeding upon shape?

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
January 31 2007, 3:06 PM

Thanks Ginger for the other sites ~ not offended at all the opinion on the boobs. I even mentined that they were drawings ;-)I really liked the descriptions though. Some of the surgery before/after pics are scary looking, because not all the after pics look great.

I know for sure mine aren't tubular, as for what shape they are, I'd have to go with small!!! Seriously though, I think they are just the average circular shape, with the nips where they are supposed to be, pointing the direction they are supposed to ~ if I were to get implants, and if they were to heal properly, then I am pretty sure I would an almost near perfect shape. The only thing right now, is there is some minor sag from nursing.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
found a pic
January 31 2007, 3:37 PM

check these out http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php all sorts of examples including tubular. just go down a bit. all different! have fun.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
January 31 2007, 3:38 PM

Hi H-i tend to think the same,i do actually like the shape of mine, and feel if they were just 1.5 cm wider in cecumfrence and 2cm fuller at the tops then i would have achieved my idea of perfection also,like others im not that gready,

Also- i know i was actually grimacing at the mojirity, i know some of the before picures looked bad, but some of the after pictures were worse-
sounds bad but i supose it kind of makes you appreciate the boobies i have got,as they could be worse.

Anna
(Login anna-a)
January 31 2007, 4:02 PM

Diana,

Thanks for posting that link, looking at those pictures I feel a little better about my self...

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
January 31 2007, 4:15 PM

o M G !!thanks D im beginging to love my little boobies more n more today-Lol, thanks 4 the site

diana
(Login Diana1978)
no prob
January 31 2007, 4:17 PM

checking those pics out always make me feel appreciative of what i have. good luck!

diana
(Login Diana1978)
here's another one
January 31 2007, 4:32 PM

http://www.plasticsurgery.nu/breast_deformity.htm

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
More D!!!
January 31 2007, 4:39 PM

Oh -D your worse than me once i find somthing i keep finding more-
Number 2 -Oh dear i cant quite believe my eyes the poor woman!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon