Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laurel Breast journal

Hi, im Laurel and im new to NBE. Im an impatient person so i hope recording my progress helps me ^_^

Background information:
Im 20 and around 160cm tall. I am only 43kg however i have a large bottom and small breast Sad
I am a small 32A. I have very uneven breast which bothers me a lot ... My right tit is much smaller than the left ....
[attachment=11127]
My program

2 ainterol PM
2 Calcium tablet of 350mg
2 cup of milk
1 soy lecithin (havent recieved yet)
Ainterol spray (haven't received yet)

Current progress
Its been more than 2 weeks since i started PM...
But theres no sign of swelling Sad
Is that normal??? Oh im such a inpatient person, i hope some1 can share their experience so i can have confidence in NBE..

(12-01-2016, 07:42 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Hi, im Laurel and im new to NBE. Im an impatient person so i hope recording my progress helps me ^_^

Background information:
Im 20 and around 160cm tall. I am only 43kg however i have a large bottom and small breast Sad
I am a small 32A. I have very uneven breast which bothers me a lot ... My right tit is much smaller than the left ....

My program

2 ainterol PM
2 Calcium tablet of 350mg
2 cup of milk
1 soy lecithin (havent recieved yet)
Ainterol spray (haven't received yet)

Current progress
Its been more than 2 weeks since i started PM...
But theres no sign of swelling Sad
Is that normal??? Oh im such a inpatient person, i hope some1 can share their experience so i can have confidence in NBE..

Yes it takes time to see results. 2 weeks is not much time at all. I was impatient when I started too but think of how slowly your hair grows that you don't really notice it but then one day you look and it seems a lot longer. Just make sure you measure and take side and front pics to help you track progress. I didn't think I had made any breast gains when I started for about a month and it was only the pictures that showed me that I was growing. Good luck!

Hello Laurel,

I am not an expert but your breast size doesn't look like an A cup to me.
It looks more like a B cup.

I didn't get any swelling while growing breasts on PM but it might depend on people.

As M5662 told you 2 weeks is too short to expect results.

You need a lot of dedication and patience for NBE. Some women wait a few months before seeing nice results but most of us will have to wait longer. Don't be discouraged by the time it may take. You're still young and have got plenty of time to grow bigger breasts. Moreover, getting into a routine for NBE through the next years is better than doing nothing : at least you're trying something, so be excited, confident and take your time.

I wish you luck and growth, please take care.

(12-01-2016, 01:41 PM)M5662 Wrote:  Yes it takes time to see results. 2 weeks is not much time at all. I was impatient when I started too but think of how slowly your hair grows that you don't really notice it but then one day you look and it seems a lot longer. Just make sure you measure and take side and front pics to help you track progress. I didn't think I had made any breast gains when I started for about a month and it was only the pictures that showed me that I was growing. Good luck!

Thanks a lot replying me ^_^ your experience gives me confidenceSmile i feel so grateful there a forum so i know im not alone

(13-01-2016, 03:47 PM)Kaleigh Wrote:  Hello Laurel,

I am not an expert but your breast size doesn't look like an A cup to me.
It looks more like a B cup.

I didn't get any swelling while growing breasts on PM but it might depend on people.

As M5662 told you 2 weeks is too short to expect results.

You need a lot of dedication and patience for NBE. Some women wait a few months before seeing nice results but most of us will have to wait longer. Don't be discouraged by the time it may take. You're still young and have got plenty of time to grow bigger breasts. Moreover, getting into a routine for NBE through the next years is better than doing nothing : at least you're trying something, so be excited, confident and take your time.

I wish you luck and growth, please take care.

Ya! Quite a lot of ppl think they r more than A from the photo. My breast may have a round and big base, but its very flat actually. My smaller side cant even fill up the bra. From the picture , i took it in different different so u can tell its actually small
[attachment=11133]

And thanks for ur kind encouragement Smile

Yeah, I can see that the one tit is smaller, but, other than that, they're fantastic!! VERY nice shape!! And they cover a large area!! I'm sure they'll get MUCH fuller here!! Good luck!! :-)

15/1
Just a quick update :
My bf said my butt is bigger Sad and i feel the same
I have pear shape body . My butt is already quite big and round. I don't really want it to be bigger huh. I wish the fat goes to my breast instead. Im a bit worry that only my butt will grow ....

Have you tried any of the massaging tricks on your smaller breast? That may help to plump her up.

check out my introduction post, the stuff takes time, but it does work.

(14-01-2016, 06:11 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  15/1
Just a quick update :
My bf said my butt is bigger Sad and i feel the same
I have pear shape body . My butt is already quite big and round. I don't really want it to be bigger huh. I wish the fat goes to my breast instead. Im a bit worry that only my butt will grow ....
I'm pretty sure MOST women have a bigger ass than tits!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon