Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new breasts! :)

Hi everyone,
I'm starting a new program! In the past I've shuffled around from massage to hypnosis to binaural beats to eating healthy. Now I'm doing it all at once. My plan:
1. Massage for 15-20 minutes in the morning.
2. Listen to Andrew Dobson hypnosis.
3. Listen to Archangel Louie's Breast Booster on YouTube w/ headphones.
4. Listen to Andre James Butt music (lol) and breast music w/o headphones.
5. Massage for 15-20 minutes at night.
I am eating more protein and fat, each meal I eat I have with some sort of nut, seed, or cheese. I think my diet comes up to 1200 calories a day at most now, but this is a lot for me compared to the past. I think I'm 106 pounds right now (5'1").
Before massaging, I use a heating pad on low heat for 5minutes. After massaging, I use a heating pad on low heat for 15-20 minutes. I'm going to listen to Andrew Dobson while I use heating pad after massaging.
For massaging right now I'm using a mix of shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and olive oil but I may switch to just using baby oil once the mix runs out.
Today is my first day on this plan and my breasts are already very sore and swollen. I am very excited and I hope we can all get some awesome gains following whatever plans we intend to! I really appreciate this forum and being able to share the climb to bigger breasts with all of you. Here's to growing some horrorshow groodies! Smile

Hi, good luck ! Massage is pretty effective, if doing with consistency.

(10-01-2016, 02:48 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Hi, good luck ! Massage is pretty effective, if doing with consistency.

Hi Vixy!

Mind if I ask how effective it can be? Could it increase up to 2 cup sizes for example?

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon