Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started my program- Saw Palmetto + Pueraria Mirifica

Hi!

I've just started my own program:

Jarrow Formulas Standardized Saw Palmetto, with a base of Pumpkin Seed Oil- 160 mg 2x a day, with meals

Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica Powder- 2 spoons a day with yogurt (500mg), first 14 days of my cycle

I'm a 25 year old female with small breasts (32A) and i'm high in androgens due to PCOS. DHT supposedly blocks breast englargement so hopefully the SP will successfully reduce DHT and allow PM to do it's job of increasing my bust size.

I've been taking the PM for almost a week & SP for like a month. I know I said in my previous posts that I didn't have a good experience with PM, but I figured I wasn't taking it long enough to see results & I decided to give it another try. I'm currently experiencing moodiness & excessive vaginal discharge (TMI I know) from the PM. It's also making me hungrier than usual, which isn't a bad thing because I'm only 100 lbs at 5'1 and I need to gain 5-10 pounds. My breasts seem a little rounder but that might be just wishful thinking lol

After my body gets used to PM i'm thinking about upping the dose to 1,000 mg a day.

Also I just ordered african pure raw shea butter, which I will be massaging my breasts with.

I'll post updates if i see any results Smile

I'm kinda new to this NBE stuff, so if you have any advice or tips I would really appreciate it!! ♥♥

I have a question for those who had success with PM- what dose were you taking and how long did it take to notice growth? also what brand of PM?

Here's a pic of my current boobs. My goal is to go to a full B or a small C. I'll add more pics if i see any growth

Okay so today i noticed my right boob is a little sore but i feel no pain in the other one. I hope this is a sign that the PM is working!!

Hi, kinda tough when nobody responds. Not sure why some get more action than others. I have no experience personally, but I have read of others who used PM. The most dramatic growth seemed to be with those who used the PM spray on their boobs in conjunction with pumping (noogleberry.com), and massage. I don't see any pic. PM is very powerful, be careful, one young lady noogled, massaged and used PM (I think she took pills) and was spectacularly successful and then decided to stop taking PM. She then started to lactate (one person suggested this wouldn't have happened if she weened herself off gradually). After experiencing painful engorged breasts, she stopped everything and in the next couple of weeks her breasts shrank back to almost their starting size. She really freaked out, and never posted again.

Hi James thanks for replying!

I have tried the pm spray but got no results. I just woke up and my boobs are a little more sore than they were yesterday. They usually hurt and swell up right before my period and my period just ended last week, so I know the pm is definitely doing something. My breasts also feel tingly

I was just thinking about noogling, but I am afraid because it can cause indentations and I'm not sure if the growth will be permanent.

Noogling definitely works, first there is just swelling but after about 6 months it turns into permanent growth. I believe massage is the single most important part of nbe, you should be massaging your breasts for 10 minutes 2 or 3 times a day with flaxseed oil (or some other oil/cream like bestacked.com). You are right to be concerned about ring marks from noogling. Many women have noogled for 1 hr straight and this cuts off the blood flow for the skin under the edges of the dome, eventually this creates permanent scar tissue and will take years to heal properly. The solution is to never noogle more than 15 minutes before removing the dome, massage the whole breast, but especially around the edge where the dome rests on your rib cage, then go back to noogling. Actually hospitals use vacuum therapy for stretching skin and they recommend a 7:2 cycle, 7 minutes on 2 off.

Hi. I can't add a lot aside from be soo careful with PM ESP ainterol being a girl. There's a lot of posts on here from girls who took ainterol in particular and had bad side effects. Women shouldnt take high doses of pm. The SP on its own might work for you, just be mindful of side effects ESP if you are younger. I'd go with James and the massage noogle route. The soft foam rings take away all ring marks and make noogling a much better experience. But yeh it takes patience for which I have none or I might have been more persistent, I also think you need to have better circulation if you noogle. I never ever had swelling and I suspect my poor circulation played in part with that.

Thanks for your replies!
@ellacraig what bad side effects are you talking about? I'm a bit scared now haha

now you guys got me even more interested in noogling. It's a bit pricey but it sounds like it'd be worth it considering how many people had success with it

(06-01-2016, 07:40 PM)ihatePCOS Wrote:  Thanks for your replies!
@ellacraig what bad side effects are you talking about? I'm a bit scared now haha

now you guys got me even more interested in noogling. It's a bit pricey but it sounds like it'd be worth it considering how many people had success with it

Hmm bleeding, irregular periods, missed periods, breast lumps. If you look at the pm section and go through a few pages youl find the posts from girls, guys seem ok with ainterol though. I think pm is one of those things you take ONLY if you have proof you need it ie hormone panel. They say if you get a pure pm and at the right dosage aka lowwww for females you should experience no cycle irregularity. I'd certainly go with manual methods first. That's just my opinion though. The kangzhu breast pump is a cheaper if not better option according to a lot on here. How durable it is might be another story. Ie I brought my noogle second hand and after sterilisation and having it for a few years now it's still alive and kicking Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon