Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bookmarking threads

I have found so many great threads that I want to refer back to and I'd like to know if there is anyway to flag them or bookmark them for quick reference?
Thanks and Merry Christmas all
Bobbi

I think there is a " follow thread" option that you can use. Check your user CP ( control panel)

There is a " subscribe to thread " option on the reply to thread, down the bottom of page, with or without notification by email. You can manage your subscription on the user CP.

Thanks Tanya,
I use that alot.
I was looking for something that I could use to flag a thread. A lot of times there will be a great discussion about PM in a pictures thread, and it might be on page 56 of 100.
After a month or even a few days, I'll have all these threads in my inbox, and have no clue why I saved them.
Or I know I read a great description of a program, but its lost because the title of the thread is not related.
Know where I'm coming from?
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon