Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My 6months program

Exclamation 

Hi dolls! Smile

SOOO let introduce myself : I'm 22 years old and I've always been between 32B- 32C, depending on my weight . If I am more than 116 pounds I wear a 32C size bra but I suffer anxiety (general anxiety disorder) so I am not always in shape and that makes a decrease in my size lol.

This last time I have lost 9.9 pounds in a month so i barely wear a B and I feel like I am a teen again hahaha therefore I decided to do a huge research and "solve my problem" and make my boobs grow haha.

MY PROGRAM :

1- Gain weight (again) like 11 pounds (It's just because my job is pretty stressing and I need to be physically in shape). It will be a harsh journey lol, I need time for gaining weight healthily like 4-5 months.

2- Collagen because I READ it its good for breast growth plus my skin, hair and most of all nails need a extra help because of anaemia ; I ordered Vida glow's marine collagen so that means I will take 3 sachets everyday during the first three months and then 1-2.

3- Fennel tea , 3 times everyday : breakfast, lunch and dinner . I've tried this before and it's AMAZING for stomach problems moreover, you feel like your boobs more perky in two months (not kidding , the last time I took it I thought I was pregnant because they were heavy and I didn't know about its side effects lol). I am going to take fennel tea till the 4th month and after that I'll do a break of a month.

4- Spearmint : I just take it because I love how it tastes . I take it in the morning mixed with the fennel.

5- I got a blood test this week because of anaemia, so I guess my doctor will prescribe me a multivitamin . Once my anaemia is gone, I will take l-arginine and another aminos.

6- Hops : One of my mates take it because of anxiety , it helps with insomnia and panic attacks and I found it's good for breast growth too so I will take it, definitely! I will take it now until february and then when I am done with the fennel tea.

7- PC : I just started with the progesterone cream and I will keep updated this part every month because I am not even sure if it is gonna work lol ...

-----------------------

Happy growing!Blush

(20-12-2015, 03:41 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi dolls! Smile

SOOO let introduce myself : I'm 22 years old and I've always been between 32B- 32C, depending on my weight . If I am more than 116 pounds I wear a 32C size bra but I suffer anxiety (general anxiety disorder) so I am not always in shape and that makes a decrease in my size lol.

This last time I have lost 9.9 pounds in a month so i barely wear a B and I feel like I am a teen again hahaha therefore I decided to do a huge research and "solve my problem" and make my boobs grow haha.

MY PROGRAM :

1- Gain weight (again) like 11 pounds (It's just because my job is pretty stressing and I need to be physically in shape). It will be a harsh journey lol, I need time for gaining weight healthily like 4-5 months.

2- Collagen because I READ it its good for breast growth plus my skin, hair and most of all nails need a extra help because of anaemia ; I ordered Vida glow's marine collagen so that means I will take 3 sachets everyday during the first three months and then 1-2.

3- Fennel tea , 3 times everyday : breakfast, lunch and dinner . I've tried this before and it's AMAZING for stomach problems moreover, you feel like your boobs more perky in two months (not kidding , the last time I took it I thought I was pregnant because they were heavy and I didn't know about its side effects lol). I am going to take fennel tea till the 4th month and after that I'll do a break of a month.

4- Spearmint : I just take it because I love how it tastes . I take it in the morning mixed with the fennel.

5- I got a blood test this week because of anaemia, so I guess my doctor will prescribe me a multivitamin . Once my anaemia is gone, I will take l-arginine and another aminos.

6- Hops : One of my mates take it because of anxiety , it helps with insomnia and panic attacks and I found it's good for breast growth too so I will take it, definitely! I will take it now until february and then when I am done with the fennel tea.

7- PC : I just started with the progesterone cream and I will keep updated this part every month because I am not even sure if it is gonna work lol ...

-----------------------

Happy growing!Blush

Hi there.
Good luck with your programme.
Just wondering do you use fennel seeds for your fennel tea or remade fennel tea bags?
cheers

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon