Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need advice, so confused.

Hello Smile
Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in but I was looking for more information about hormone tests. So I know you are supposed to get hormone test two weeks before your period but what if the days vary between two or three days? Also are there certain hormones you request to have taken for NBE or do they test all hormones?
Any help would be so much appreciated. I need to see a doctor for other things as well and I need to clear this up.
Thank you so much.

Hi Rose,
I think the best advice would be to ask your doctor. She can give you the best guidance for the tests that she has.
Tell her you looking to use NBE so she knows why you want a hormone test, and she might be able to give you some good direction on what herbs to use and when.
And then you can come back here and share your new wisdom.

Have a Merry Christmas.
Bobbi

I was told do saliva test day 19 or 7 days pre your next cycle. My naturopath said this . Drs refused to test me

Thank you for the reply. Smile I'm wondering if I should buy a saliva test kit myself. Any suggestions on ones you've used?
Also ellacraig, are naturopaths worth seeing for this sort of thing? I've never looked into seeing one before.

This hormone test thing seems extremely complicated I'm starting to get overwhelmed like I can't start a NBE program not knowing how to get this part done.. :[ it's stressing me out.

(19-12-2015, 11:34 PM)Victorian Rose Wrote:  This hormone test thing seems extremely complicated I'm starting to get overwhelmed like I can't start a NBE program not knowing how to get this part done.. :[ it's stressing me out.

Be worse if u don't get them checked and take the wrong herbs trust me. Getting tested is the best call. Find someone who does saliva cause Drs will refuse and ask them the best day to take it.

I think the advice of the others is excellent, and I have no experience or knowledge with herbs etc. But I believe the most important thing for NBE is massaging your breasts. Massaging with appropriate oils or lotions is also important and when you select hormone inducing herbs I suggest it is best to apply topically on your breasts during massage. Choose an oil or spray version instead of a pill. This will concentrate its effect in the area desired and minimize side effects which may be undesirable (such as promoting fat growth everywhere, tummy, arms, face as well as breasts.) I think the next most important thing for NBE is pumping your breasts with a product from http://www.noogleberry.com/ or Bosom Beauty from http://gismostore.com/ or Kangzhu system (small cups for specific area) from many sources including http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Biomagneti...B00AI1W8NI

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon