Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Almost 2years now

Oh my god your growth!! It's so good. It's basically what I'm trying to achieve. Your starting is my starting as well! Congratulations! Are you done with your pumping or are you going to keep going?Smile

(17-12-2015, 08:48 PM)nastasia Wrote:  Hello Girls Smile
I've been using Noogleberry for almost two years now.
You can read all my posts , it hasnt been an easy one. I recently took a picture of my breast and check the difference with the first one. So I decided to write down a post here cause Maybe my story will help some of you.

I only used once PM but i actually felt it made my butt bigger without doing anything on my boobs. After the large dome I made a mistake to buy the XL one , which was too big for me! The result was that my nipple looked down and the shape was a bit "masculin" and i had permanent marks cause the dome did the suction too high and damaged my skin. I stopped to use it, focusing on the large dome only.

I finally managed to have more underboobs and remove my marks made by the XL dome. I only use the large dome now and i bought the Kangzhu set with different 12 small cup , using for the cupping therapy initially.
I actually recommend it to everyone cause it helped me a lot for the underboob , the side but the shape of my boob in general! I also used them on my marks to reduce it and finally i totally remove it! It took some months though.

Now, The B and C cup both work for me so I guess I'm in the middle.

I tried spearmint, fennel and PM, and it seems it doesnt have any effect on me Sad so I continue to pump!
I was thinking to try the soya protein in powder ?! soya is good to increase the breast right?

WoW! Pumping did that? Amazing growth.

(18-12-2015, 08:36 PM)nastasia Wrote:  
(18-12-2015, 08:01 PM)AquaA Wrote:  WOW, ive literally been staring at this picture for half an hour now, BEAUTIFUL! The progress youve made is remarkable, the shape and fullness is everything anyone could wish for from pumping and more. You definitely motivated me to be more constant with pumping and to commit to it as a long term plan.

Can you clarify the part with the XL and the underboob? I'm kinda confused. I'm using the XL which fit me perfectly width wise, I only fill up half the cup so far but it seems to be doing more for my top than bottom, god knows I need more bottom growth. Any advise on how to get more bottom growth?

Thank you for posting these comparison pictures, you've truly inspired me!

Thank you sooo much Smile I'm really happy to read it.
I will do my best to explain you :

I believe the XL dome doesnt fit to everybody , my shape is a "pear shape". With the xl dome my suction was automatically made on the top , making my nipple very down.
I didnt have enough underboob tissue to be able to put the dome where I wanted.The suction didnt work.

You can see the consequence on the first picture. When I took it after six months or so, I realized my boobs had a weird shape. Dont know if it clear on the picture but u can see there is a mark made very high so the shape was long with a nipple down! it almost made me cry cause it was so ugly.
i wanted to have bigger boobs but i didnt realize the importance of the shape. the XL made my boobs very big but after the swelling, the permanent growth wasnt that good! So, I wasted a lot of time by correcting the marks and the bad shape i made!
The position of your dome is very important for the permanent growth! Some girls would not have any problem , maybe because they have a apple round shape or maybe because they have enough tissue to start, but it wasnt my case.

The second picture shows when I started to give a shape to my boobs! I used http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Biomagneti...B00AI1W8NI

I choose the size that fit for the underboobs and on the side of my boobs! I also use to reduce the space between !
well the point is that it helped me to have some tissues ! Now when I use my large dome, Im able to put it very down or more on the side without problem: I dont need to have an unconfortable position or put a pillow cause the hardest part was made with the small cup from the kanghzu set.

Hope its clear, if you have any questions, please dont hesitate and i will clarify Smile

I have a question. Did you use two different sized cups? One for your underboobs and one for your side boobs? Did you use them at the same time? How long do you think it took you to go up a cup size?

(19-12-2015, 12:23 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Oh my god your growth!! It's so good. It's basically what I'm trying to achieve. Your starting is my starting as well! Congratulations! Are you done with your pumping or are you going to keep going?Smile

Thank you very much Big Grin keep motivated, everything is possible when u believe in it
No I'm going to continue because my goal is actually what I have right after my pumping. So Im getting closer.... I remember reading something about a lady that did it once a week to maintain her size and always get a nice shape . I think this is what I'm going to do ... I will never really stop.

(19-12-2015, 08:06 AM)nsas Wrote:  
(18-12-2015, 08:01 PM)AquaA Wrote:  WOW, ive literally been staring at this picture for half an hour now, BEAUTIFUL! The progress youve made is remarkable, the shape and fullness is everything anyone could wish for from pumping and more. You definitely motivated me to be more constant with pumping and to commit to it as a long term plan.

Can you clarify the part with the XL and the underboob? I'm kinda confused. I'm using the XL which fit me perfectly width wise, I only fill up half the cup so far but it seems to be doing more for my top than bottom, god knows I need more bottom growth. Any advise on how to get more bottom growth?

I believe the XL dome doesnt fit to everybody , my shape is a "pear shape". With the xl dome my suction was automatically made on the top , making my nipple very down.
I didnt have enough underboob tissue to be able to put the dome where I wanted.The suction didnt work.

You can see the consequence on the first picture. When I took it after six months or so, I realized my boobs had a weird shape. Dont know if it clear on the picture but u can see there is a mark made very high so the shape was long with a nipple down! it almost made me cry cause it was so ugly.
i wanted to have bigger boobs but i didnt realize the importance of the shape. the XL made my boobs very big but after the swelling, the permanent growth wasnt that good! So, I wasted a lot of time by correcting the marks and the bad shape i made!
The position of your dome is very important for the permanent growth! Some girls would not have any problem , maybe because they have a apple round shape or maybe because they have enough tissue to start, but it wasnt my case.

The second picture shows when I started to give a shape to my boobs! I used http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Biomagneti...B00AI1W8NI

I choose the size that fit for the underboobs and on the side of my boobs! I also use to reduce the space between !
well the point is that it helped me to have some tissues ! Now when I use my large dome, Im able to put it very down or more on the side without problem: I dont need to have an unconfortable position or put a pillow cause the hardest part was made with the small cup from the kanghzu set.

Hope its clear, if you have any questions, please dont hesitate and i will clarify Smile

I have a question. Did you use two different sized cups? One for your underboobs and one for your side boobs? Did you use them at the same time? How long do you think it took you to go up a cup size?

Lately, my routine is :

Using the cups from the kanghzu set ( I usually put two under one boob and one on the side of the other one in the same time) then vice versa, I change but i always pay attention to put smaller cups for my right side cause i have assymetrical breast .

Then 20/30 minutes with the large dome. As I stretched the tissue underboob with the Kanghzu cup, I can put my dome lower , the best is when the nipples already touch the top of the dome when starting pumping!
There are 12 different sizes in the set so its depend on you! It's very easy to adjust and see which size gives you the best results.

I think I stopped thinking about the size of my bra cup but more about the way my breast looks.
You can wear a C cup bra but depend on the shape and your body, it might not be bigger than a B cup bra.

Wow amazing result! Smile

(20-12-2015, 04:25 AM)peggy Wrote:  Wow amazing result! Smile

I know.. I had to go and try noodle after seeing her pics but I kept on getting interrupted every five minutes!

(19-12-2015, 12:59 PM)nastasia Wrote:  
(19-12-2015, 08:06 AM)nsas Wrote:  

Lately, my routine is :

Using the cups from the kanghzu set ( I usually put two under one boob and one on the side of the other one in the same time) then vice versa, I change but i always pay attention to put smaller cups for my right side cause i have assymetrical breast .

Then 20/30 minutes with the large dome. As I stretched the tissue underboob with the Kanghzu cup, I can put my dome lower , the best is when the nipples already touch the top of the dome when starting pumping!
There are 12 different sizes in the set so its depend on you! It's very easy to adjust and see which size gives you the best results.

I think I stopped thinking about the size of my bra cup but more about the way my breast looks.
You can wear a C cup bra but depend on the shape and your body, it might not be bigger than a B cup bra.

You're a genius, using smaller cups to stretch the tissues first then use the dome. I'm going to order the set right now. One more question please. You said it's best when your nipples almost touched the top of the domes. These domes are really elongated. I have a long way to go. I started with the medium ones then the large ones. My nipples never touched either. My breasts always stretch to the sides instead of outward in front. Should I use the medium or the large domes? And if my nipples aren't touching the top of the domes, do you think it'll still work for me?

That is amazing !! I think I'm experiencing the same issue as you as the large dome has also left a slight mark around my chest area and it really is quite an unpleasant sight. Thank you for sharing, what an inspiration! Congrats on your amazing growth ^^

Fantastic growth hun. Your breasts look fantastic! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon