Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone ever tried Aguaje pills/powder or Zhi Mu powder?

(22-05-2017, 05:58 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(21-05-2017, 07:30 PM)newme17 Wrote:  
(20-05-2017, 09:09 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(09-05-2017, 10:44 PM)newme17 Wrote:  
(23-04-2017, 03:26 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  I will keep you updated Arwen and Bettie and everyone else!

Ok so I am super single at the moment and nobody is looking at my breasts anyway, so I decided to increase the percentage of Zhi Mu extract in the Aloë Vera gel. This means that the 'gel' now is more visable on the skin.
Now it has 30 grams of Zhi Mu concentrate in 200 grams of Aloë Vera. (Before it was 10 grams in 200 grams)

The Zhi Mu extract is 10:1
Meaning I have 15 grams of zhi mu extract in 100 grams (15%)

Volufiline creams have 5% of Volufiline in them.

But Zhi Mu is not 100% Volufiline (sarsasapogenin) haha (unforturnately).
Dried root powder (not extract) has about 6% of Saponins, (for reference, check link I gave above on page 5.)
Right so Saponins contains Sarsasapogenin, but again not all Saponins are Sarsapogenins.
I couldn't exactly found out what concentration of Saponins consists of Sarsapogenins, but did found out that most of the Saponins are indeed Sarsasapogenins.

Omg that sentence, are you still with me?

Sooo! I decided I would guess at least 50% of the Saponins are Sarsasapogenin.
Meaning that in dried root powder (again, not the extract), about 3% is the active fat-increase ingredient Sarsasapogenin.

Meaning the 10:1 Zhi Mu extract has about 30% of Sarsasapogenin in it.

If I triple the percentage of the active ingredient in the final cream, hypothetically I would be left with 90% of sarsapogenin.

So that is my guess at the moment.

Again this cream does not go into the skin as great as real Volufiline, and it does leave a slight residue now with the 15% zhi mu extract. (With the 5% zhi mu extract it didn't).

Anyways!!
I hope I calculated it about right here.

Meanwhile, I am searching for new fat increasing DIY creams. And I will post or bump them in the herbal section here coming time.
I was hoping other people would like to join the DIY NBE cream fun here! Smile

I give this cream at least 3 months on it's own, before applying new stuff, so when I give my review on it here, it will be a fair one that is of (of course anecdotal) use to everyone who is interested.

So if you are up for some DIY fun, have a look around in the herbal section here.

Love
How does the measurements work? (Im not good with grams and etc. is it kind of like a tablespoon or two?) also does this cream cause breaks out on your chest or no?

haha you are kidding me right? you are not good with grams etc. ?
I am not good with grams either xD that is why I have a scale. lol

You should never try to guess something with dosage in ingredients with tablespoons. That is just a bad idea

My lord, sorry I am a chemist too, I just imagine me doing measurements with tablespoons and I think things will explode in the lab Tongue

Here is a link for conversion: http://www.metric-conversions.org/weight...pounds.htm
that should work Smile

And no it didn't break me out, I am very acne prone!! Like super acne prone, on my chest too. And this does nothing. I am actually acne clear at the moment on my chest, and have been for the last month since I have been using it. Good question though!

<3
In all fairness i did say i sucked at measurements ? Thanks for letting me know, I was literally ready to go buy some tablespoons and etc to make my cream lol

haha yeah! Oh my dear, reading that back I sounded a little bitchy, my bad! I ment it with all my love <3 
I sometimes write the way I talk, and I use sarcasm a lot, and that is hard to read through the lines hehe
I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, because it was not intended <3

Let me know how that goes though! 

I do want to say, after using this for the last month twice a day, I think maybe it is better to start in after the summer when it is less hot (unless you live in Australia or new sealand or something where it is reversed). Because this stuff shows, and I think it is important not to skip, and apply twice a day. 
But maybe it is also because I have a relatively bigger cupsize, it shows more cleavage in the things I wear.
I dunno, you can decide yourself.

Just keeping it real for you all, and letting you know what to expect you know.

Oh no, i didnt see it as sarcasm or anything so youre good(: and thanks for letting me know. Do you think that liquid form will work as great as powder form? I just noticed the liquid is cheaper lol

(23-05-2017, 03:20 AM)newme17 Wrote:  
(22-05-2017, 05:58 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(21-05-2017, 07:30 PM)newme17 Wrote:  
(20-05-2017, 09:09 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(09-05-2017, 10:44 PM)newme17 Wrote:  How does the measurements work? (Im not good with grams and etc. is it kind of like a tablespoon or two?) also does this cream cause breaks out on your chest or no?

haha you are kidding me right? you are not good with grams etc. ?
I am not good with grams either xD that is why I have a scale. lol

You should never try to guess something with dosage in ingredients with tablespoons. That is just a bad idea

My lord, sorry I am a chemist too, I just imagine me doing measurements with tablespoons and I think things will explode in the lab Tongue

Here is a link for conversion: http://www.metric-conversions.org/weight...pounds.htm
that should work Smile

And no it didn't break me out, I am very acne prone!! Like super acne prone, on my chest too. And this does nothing. I am actually acne clear at the moment on my chest, and have been for the last month since I have been using it. Good question though!

<3
In all fairness i did say i sucked at measurements ? Thanks for letting me know, I was literally ready to go buy some tablespoons and etc to make my cream lol

haha yeah! Oh my dear, reading that back I sounded a little bitchy, my bad! I ment it with all my love <3 
I sometimes write the way I talk, and I use sarcasm a lot, and that is hard to read through the lines hehe
I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, because it was not intended <3

Let me know how that goes though! 

I do want to say, after using this for the last month twice a day, I think maybe it is better to start in after the summer when it is less hot (unless you live in Australia or new sealand or something where it is reversed). Because this stuff shows, and I think it is important not to skip, and apply twice a day. 
But maybe it is also because I have a relatively bigger cupsize, it shows more cleavage in the things I wear.
I dunno, you can decide yourself.

Just keeping it real for you all, and letting you know what to expect you know.

Oh no, i didnt see it as sarcasm or anything so youre good(: and thanks for letting me know. Do you think that liquid form will work as great as powder form? I just noticed the liquid is cheaper lol
Glad to hear! Smile
I don't know, as long as it is an extract and not just plain grounded powder, should be just fine I think Smile

So I don't know if anyone is still using or pursuing this method but I just got my Zhi Mu liquid extract and the roller so I'll be giving this method a go for my breasts and my butt! Haven't decided on what to mix it with yet.

(10-07-2017, 10:10 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  So I don't know if anyone is still using or pursuing this method but I just got my Zhi Mu liquid extract and the roller so I'll be giving this method a go for my breasts and my butt! Haven't decided on what to mix it with yet.

I just ordered the Zhi mu extract. Is it ok to just use it straight (after rolling)?

(10-07-2017, 10:10 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  So I don't know if anyone is still using or pursuing this method but I just got my Zhi Mu liquid extract and the roller so I'll be giving this method a go for my breasts and my butt! Haven't decided on what to mix it with yet.

I am interested in this method too...but I have my doubts it sounds a bit hyped bc of the volufiline where my research is constantly leading me to. Not a lot evidence bout this method either Sad Anybody updates on some boobie progress through this method? If so i am willing to jump on board with this non hormonal method, sounds great to me..

(16-07-2017, 01:27 PM)hannah Wrote:  

I am interested in this method too...but I have my doubts it sounds a bit hyped bc of the volufiline where my research is constantly leading me to. Not a lot evidence bout this method either Sad Anybody updates on some boobie progress through this method? If so i am willing to jump on board with this non hormonal method, sounds great to me..

Yes, I would also like to hear updates! On this site, it states that zhi mu doesn't work the same way volufiline does and that you'd need to add other chemicals in order for it to be effective: http://howtogetabiggerbutt.info/zhi-mu-f...largement/ 

That's why I also have my doubts but then again, maybe it's a strategy to get you to buy products containing volufiline....keep us updated Miss Ellen and Sweet Orange!

I really want to know if this stuff works I have thought about it ever since I was reading on this thread that it will plump up the lips. I would love to have thick lips.

Miss Ellen, any news? How has the Zhi Mu been working for you - are you still using it? I've just ordered some extract and started applying it, very interested to see if anything happens! Seems like one of the few things that actually has a solid scientific basis...

Not me, but my wife has been using Aguaje powder with red Maca from the past 3 months and she has actually increased her breasts and butt sizes. Initially, there seemed to be a bit of side effect, as the store owner told us that this could happen initially. Later her body adapted and she's now fine. I found the aguaje powder and red maca from this sotre: https://www.backtoyourrootsherbs.com/aguaje-powder/ pretty good company with quick shipping. The product is definitely organic and wild harvested, as we could see from the smell itself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon