Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kiss and Makeup thread

(16-12-2015, 03:37 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Tanya,, nice post on the eyebrows,,, but hun i have a question ,, If you have to draw them on,, have no choice,, i never had any wasnt born with eye lashes or eye brows,,, what is the best thing to draw them on with? Some pencil ive tried seems to smear rather easily,, is there a better option that will last as im taking pictures,, changing wigs etc.

In your case, have you tried using a lipliner pencil instead? Since lip liner pencils are used to keep lipstick from smearing outside the lip liner boarders, logically it may make sense for you to try that instead of a normal eyebrow pencil? Or perhaps using a stencil and mineral powder...

(17-12-2015, 01:14 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(16-12-2015, 03:37 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Tanya,, nice post on the eyebrows,,, but hun i have a question ,, If you have to draw them on,, have no choice,, i never had any wasnt born with eye lashes or eye brows,,, what is the best thing to draw them on with? Some pencil ive tried seems to smear rather easily,, is there a better option that will last as im taking pictures,, changing wigs etc.

In your case, have you tried using a lipliner pencil instead? Since lip liner pencils are used to keep lipstick from smearing outside the lip liner boarders, logically it may make sense for you to try that instead of a normal eyebrow pencil? Or perhaps using a stencil and mineral powder...
your light years ahead of me hun, thanks for being patient,,ill try the lip liner first

Eyelashes and Mascara :

Before applying the mascara , you should use an use this medieval looking device.. the eyelash curler.. , that "creases" or curves your eyelashes upwards. For a more "wide-eyed" or doe-like eye look,it heavier on the outside of your eyes (closest to ears), than in the center (closest to eyes). it presents a more youthful look.
eyelash curler

Some use black mascara with thickeners to give their eyelashes more bulk, but if not done correctly, it can look weird. I like to use a clear mascara , since I have relatively good thickness in the eyelash dept.

there are chemicals now like Latisse, which naturally increase your eyelashes, but in my opinion, they are too risky with side effects and cost prohibitive to be useful. applying a keratin based oil is sufficient, especially before you go to sleep, but don't over do it, a little dab will do you.

it is best to curl your eyelashes and apply the mascara after the eyeliner, that way you don't smear the eyeliner.

links for eyelash info:
http://feminizationsecrets.com/feminize-...now-about/

http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/...rally.html (also good for eyelashes).

miscellaneous care

AS silly, or gross as it may sound.. be sure to tweeze or pluck any hairs that you don't feel belong on a feminine face, (i.e. extraneous nose hairs, ear hair , or that random "hag" hair that seems to rebel against nature). every little thing you do towards a beautiful face, helps.

be sure to use a test area, if you plan on using any product like Nair, Neet, or any chemical depilatory (hair remover). Since the facial skin can be more sensitive than arm or leg area, you may end up with a chemical burn.

in the five o'clock shadow dept, for those who have not yet gone for laser hair removal, applying an antiandrogen to face, should help lessen the growth process and thin the hair out. it should also help feminize face and give it that roundness found in women.
in my opinion, adding an topical estrogen to the same area should also help. When removing any facial hair via shaving meand.. ditch the shaving cream and use hair conditioner instead, it wont leave shaving bumps..that is a good trick for shaving legs and pubic area too. Also, do no shave without showering. in other words, shower first, and shave in the shower, or just afterwards., your skin pores are more opened via the steam of the shower, allowing you to get a closer shave.

Other things to consider: if you are not using a one-use disposable razor, after you are finished shaving , rinse your razor and then soak in an antiseptic like Rubbing alcohol.. not only will your blade be sterilized, but it will also extend the life of the blade, since there will be not water residue. the rubbing alcohol evaporates and keeps blade from oxidizing, which is why blades go "dull" after a while.

when your pores need an overhaul:

for some, who work in dirty ,oily, or high heat environments, you may occasionally need something to cleanse and reduce the size of your pores. smaller pores aid in helping one's face look smooth and youthful. it also gives an even base for your foundation to glide over, not like trying to fill tiny potholes..(sorry for the imagery).

once a pore gets anysort of dirt inside, it becomes a blackhead (verification needed), then enlarges the pore, as the body tries to encapsulate the foreign object. sweating naturally clears the pores, however there are some OTC things that help clean and clear the pores.

one such product is SeaBreeze, by Avon. I was able to avoid bad acne when I was younger , as Seabreeze is an astringent ( you don't want to tighten the pores around that junk in them) .it helps tighten the skin and close the pores.. however, there are some natural at-home cures that are supposed to work. Remember, applying makeup daily can also clog the pores.. so its best to at least try to clean your face with astringent at once a week if not twice. I like the feeling that an astringent gives to your skin.. cool, clean , tight.
Natural remedies for closing pores:
http://7beautytips.com/how-to-shrink-large-pores/

also , bijore makes pore strips.. good for dredging out any black heads or other pore-clogging stuff.. best to use before using astringent. I have used the pore strips, I swear by them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon