Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help a newbie

Hi everyone,

I am a total newbie. I have been reading all about NBE lately and I must say that I am totally confused with all the different herbs and oils for massage. I really need some help. I was thinking to start off with Fenugreek, primrose and starflower oil, red clover. Maybe also saw palmetto and maca too? What do you think? Any good/bad experiences with the above?

P.s. If it helps, I am 32D, I used to be 32DD but I am currently losing weight and I don't like what I see on my breasts. Although i do want to lose more weight, I hate to see my boobs smaller and saggier.. That's why I thought of NBE. Can anyone help?

Thank you!

(21-11-2015, 11:44 PM)Betterme Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I am a total newbie. I have been reading all about NBE lately and I must say that I am totally confused with all the different herbs and oils for massage. I really need some help. I was thinking to start off with Fenugreek, primrose and starflower oil, red clover. Maybe also saw palmetto and maca too? What do you think? Any good/bad experiences with the above?

P.s. If it helps, I am 32D, I used to be 32DD but I am currently losing weight and I don't like what I see on my breasts. Although i do want to lose more weight, I hate to see my boobs smaller and saggier.. That's why I thought of NBE. Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Rubbing fenugreek on them will help keep their perkiness. Mine were saggy after two pregnancies and it helped me regain my youthful look. Fenugreek, saw plamento, and wild yam supplements are good to start with for herbal intake and then you'll also want to add topicals. I personally prefer more milk plus which has fenugreek and fennel in it

Fenugreek promotes fat growth, which is why it is popular for NBE. However when taken internally it has no direction/preference for boobs but promotes fat all over the body. Since you are trying to loose weight, this will work against you. Applying it topically to your breasts only will be better.

(22-11-2015, 02:38 AM)James98 Wrote:  Fenugreek promotes fat growth, which is why it is popular for NBE. However when taken internally it has no direction/preference for boobs but promotes fat all over the body. Since you are trying to loose weight, this will work against you. Applying it topically to your breasts only will be better.

Yea I gained 6 pounds in a year taking fenugreek internally but thankfully it didn't go all in my stomach. Gave me some nice curves

(22-11-2015, 12:33 AM)Pennygrim Wrote:  

Thank you!

Rubbing fenugreek on them will help keep their perkiness. Mine were saggy after two pregnancies and it helped me regain my youthful look. Fenugreek, saw plamento, and wild yam supplements are good to start with for herbal intake and then you'll also want to add topicals. I personally prefer more milk plus which has fenugreek and fennel in it

Thank you! Rubbing fenugreek oil is better than flaxseed oil you think?
Also, yes I want to lose some weight from the hips but if fenugreek fat goes to breasts and makes butt rounder then I wouldn't mind. Is that the case?

Also what about maca? Makes any difference? How do you take it?

(22-11-2015, 08:57 AM)Betterme Wrote:  Also what about maca? Makes any difference? How do you take it?

I use fenugreek and flaxseed oil now but I grew 2 inches last year on fenugreek and fennel alone. My stomach didn't loose any weight. It stayed the same size so honestly I think it's harder to loose weight when you take fenugreek. But my boobs went from 31 inches to 33 inches. And maca I take internally 3 times a day like the fenugreek. I don't know if it helped breast growth too much but my butt went from 34 inches to 37 inches

Thank you!

Sadly I don't think you can control which parts of the body you loose weight from. It seems all too common if you loose weight then boobs are usually the first to go. However I think if you are in the process of loosing weight then pay special attention to your boobs. Ie massage them daily, fat brush, swoop and scoop all tissue from breasts into your bras and readjust regularly throughout the day to train tissue to stay in he cup and not migrate under your armpits.

Maybe look at aloe Vera massage over using herbs? Just my opinion. Google aloe Vera breast massage and see what you think.
Don't take anything internally if your under 20 just focus on diet etc.

Hi. I've been taking maca for a couple weeks with my routine. I don't use any herbs anymore because I didn't have results with them. The maca may be helping me, I'm showing some more fullness in my breasts now, but I've also been using a Kangzhu pump for a couple weeks too.

The maca should work because it has a couple of the amino acids which are essential for your body to make human growth hormone, which in turn is essential for growing breast tissue. Be aware though that some women have experienced growth in other areas of the body while using maca. Personally, I believe it is working for me well in conjunction with the Kangzhu breast pumps. And I haven't noticed any weight gain while taking it so far.

Just from my experience, I would recommend looking at the pumps and suction devices section for some advice on those because using just herbs seems dicey to me. Unless you have a doctor check your hormones to find deficiencies, it's kind of a crap shoot to guess if you should be boosting your estrogen or progesterone or anything else. Unfortunately it usually isnt as simple as taking a fenugreek capsule twice a day. There are a lot of things in your body that affect breast growth, and guessing about them can be costly. Also having too much estrogen can wreak havoc on your body, so be very cautious if you are going to experiment with herbs.

I only say this because I spent plenty of money on a lot of different herbs and extracts, and tried all different combinations of just about every herb thought to promote breast growth, and nothing worked for me. The only success I've had is in the last two weeks that I've been pumping, I am finally starting to see some results.

It took me weeks of googling, and buying books about hormones, breast growth, and herbs to get to my conclusion that taking herbs for NBE is just not for me, but everyone is different. I just suggest doing a lot of research into not just herbs and breast growth, but female hormones and the endocrine system so you really understand how different methods can affect you.

Some things I will leave with you to look up are: Zinc, Iodine, Amino acids (specifically l-lysine, arginine, and glutamine, GABA, vitamin E, and vitamin A. There is a lot of information about how those things are all necessary for breast growth, but its way too much to type out here. The reason maca can work so well is because it has many of those things I listed in it's chemical composition.

My last suggestion is if you are going to use maca, either be prepared to make a lot of smoothies, or get it in capsule form. I got it in a powder, and I find the taste to be quite unpleasant. Gelatinized maca would be best if you are taking it raw, because raw maca can upset some people's stomachs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon