Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Gilded Program

[attachment=10734][attachment=10735][attachment=10736]I have been on this journey since 2011. Unfortunately, at the time I was young and had a short attention span and didn't really dedicated much time and effort to achieve my goal.

Now, I am an adult and I find myself with the same insecurity I had 4 years ago! I thought that with age I would find myself being more accepting of my body, and in part I have, but not 100%. Plastic surgery is not an option to me due to cost and fear, so here I am again, trying herbs, pumps, and hypnosis!

To ease my way into this program I am starting with a simple routine:

3 capsules two times daily of Breast Solutions Herbal Breast Complex
[Ingredients | Vitamin C (150 mg), Hydrolyzed collagen, Vitex (270 mg), Saw palmetto, Damiana, Dong Quai, Fenugreek, Dandelion, Blessed thistle, Wild Yam, Corn powder (1,950 mg)

2 softgels 1,200 mg Fish Oil

30 minutes of pumping before bed

I am currently a 34A, goal is 34B/NC

My right breast is significantly smaller than my left, so my first goal is to even them out.

I have noticed that I now have acne. I have been acne free for years and now my skin looks like a teenage nightmare. It started a couple days after I started taking the breast solution pills.

I am now stopping that portion of the treatment. I can't fix one problem and start another.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon