Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new program after plateau

Hi! I am new to this forum but I'm not new to natural breast enhancement. I have been doing natural breast enhancement for a year and a half now. My starting size was 30A (31 inches) and now I am a 32C (I fluctuate between 33 and 34 inches). I have seen to hit a plateau though because I haven't seen any new growth in months. So I am starting a new program.

My old program (gained 2-3 inches):
Fenugreek (1 capsule 3x daily)
Wild yam (1 capsule 3x daily)
Saw plamento (1 capsule 3x daily)
Breast massage with More Milk Plus 2 times daily

New program I'm starting:
Alfalfa (1 capsule 3x daily)
Maca root (1 capsule daily)
Breast massage with fish oil, flaxseed oil, and vitamin E oil 2-3 times daily

I'm hoping to see new growth with this. My goal bust size is 37 inches. I'm going to try it for 3 months and if I don't get any growth I will start something else after a milk thistle cleanse. I'm going to start listening to hypnosis and binaural beats while I sleep to see if that helps. And I also want to grow my butt as well so I'll be rubbing the oil mixture on my butt cheeks as well. My butt is 36 inches right now with my goal being 40 inches.

(11-11-2015, 12:55 AM)Pennygrim Wrote:  Hi! I am new to this forum but I'm not new to natural breast enhancement. I have been doing natural breast enhancement for a year and a half now. My starting size was 30A (31 inches) and now I am a 32C (I fluctuate between 33 and 34 inches). I have seen to hit a plateau though because I haven't seen any new growth in months. So I am starting a new program.

I'm hoping to see new growth with this. My goal bust size is 37 inches. I'm going to try it for 3 months and if I don't get any growth I will start something else after a milk thistle cleanse. I'm going to start listening to hypnosis and binaural beats while I sleep to see if that helps. And I also want to grow my butt as well so I'll be rubbing the oil mixture on my butt cheeks as well. My butt is 36 inches right now with my goal being 40 inches.

FYI that's really impressive gains initially. If I stop pm I'd be inclined to follow suit.

When I hit my plateau I tried PM for a couple months but I didn't see any growth. My breasts would get tingly and feel like they were about to grow but just wouldn't. So I stopped PM and tried some blessed thistle and dong quai but that wasn't working either. So I took a month long break and read some threads on here and came up with something new that I just started this week. I hope it works! I'm going to give it 3 months and if I don't see any new growth I may just try my old program again

(11-11-2015, 07:06 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(11-11-2015, 12:55 AM)Pennygrim Wrote:  Hi! I am new to this forum but I'm not new to natural breast enhancement. I have been doing natural breast enhancement for a year and a half now. My starting size was 30A (31 inches) and now I am a 32C (I fluctuate between 33 and 34 inches). I have seen to hit a plateau though because I haven't seen any new growth in months. So I am starting a new program.

FYI that's really impressive gains initially. If I stop pm I'd be inclined to follow suit.

Has PM worked well for you at all?

I also decided to get some ginkgo biloba as well. So I'll be adding that to my regimen for blood circulation. I will probably take 1 capsule 3x daily like the others

(12-11-2015, 04:50 AM)Pennygrim Wrote:  
(11-11-2015, 07:06 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Has PM worked well for you at all?

I'm only on my first week and I'm taking a menopausal low dose formula so I don't expect much results. But I can say they haven't shrunk as small as they usually do when I'm on my period

Okay so I was on my period which they stalled at 32-33 inches the whole time (which drives me crazy since they were at 34" not too long ago) I don't know why they shrank exactly but it's probably because I'm on a diet to loose weight. I wish there was a way for my stomach to get smaller as my boobs get bigger, lol. Just wishful thinking.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon