Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nutmeg oil -increases adipose fat?

Ok been a while since I have been on. Just quick and interesting thing I read. Nutmeg oil increases adipose fat ( supposedly). It is one of main ingredients of volufil? (Reference needed). Since breast is mostly fat, besides all the plumbing, I wonder if making a booby batter with nutmeg oil would work? Though I know too much nutmeg ingested is harmful, would topical be less?

I did search of nutmeg oil on skin and saw the info abovementioned.

Further research also reveals that voluplus as well as volufiline use nutmeg oil as the fat increasing ingredients for the adipose division and multiplication. Apparently, mace contains more myristol, the chemical that is responsible. Mace, being the shell? Not "mace" aka pepper spray, to be clear.

Unfortunately, since I am posting from phone, I cannot site references. But search nutmeg oil or mace oil +adipose fat will bring up information.

Word of caution: overdose internally may cause headaches, nausea, hallucinations, etc. Unknown if side effects are conditional to ingesting or apply to transdermal ( skin absorption) as well.

In theory, if you apply to skin, which apparently is also a rubifacent as well as rejuvenation chemical, besides an adipose enhancer, breasts and booty ( if applied to your rear end * should* plump up considerably.

Unfortunately, only a few mention the effects as well as the above mentioned info.

It has also been used externally as a holistic remedy for sore joints, internally as digestive aid, and can promote a sense of euphoria, being a mood enhancer when ingested in moderation.

Thoughts and comments?

Actually according to http://www.cancersupportivecare.com/estr...bdata.html nut meg is a binding PR (progesterone receptor). It basically helps produce progesterone which can increase the tissue around the breasts. Estrogen is the primary hormone that stimulates breast growth during puberty, but progesterone is required to convert the female breast into a milk-producing organ. Dr. Carol Lange reports in the article in Steroids that progesterone, along with other hormones, stimulates development of the mammary glands in the breast. Progesterone is necessary to induce the progesterone receptors. When no binding hormone is present the carboxyl terminal inhibits transcription. Binding to a hormone induces a structural change that removes the inhibitory action. Progesterone antagonists prevent the structural reconfiguration. Knockout mice of the PR have been found to have severely impaired lobuloalveolar development of the mammary glands[12] as well as delayed but otherwise normal mammary ductal development at puberty.[13][14]. So i think using nutmeg for NBE is a nice idea. I wouldnt mind using that in a breast growth cream.

Thanks for the clarification! I am somewhat limited in my capabilities atm, with this 'smartphone'. But, it is nice of you to add info.

I saw 4oz bottles of nutmeg oil on Amazon for 24 dollars. .gonna order some I think and try it out...

Youre welcome and please keep me updated on how it is working for you. Im currently thinking about getting some licorice root tea since it has all three (estrogen, anti-adrogen, and progestroen) and i wouldnt mind adding nut meg to my regiem also. I know this might be a crazy question lol but nutmeg is fruit or a nut? I have no idea but im allergic to tree nuts and all i know is that nutmeg is grown from trees.

Nutmeg is not considered a nut according to one website it is the seed from a type of tropical evergreen. It is encase with an edible fruit flesh.

I am also experimenting with anise oil extract. Both internal and external. Anise is supposedly helpful in breast growth.

I remembered hearing about anise oil but cant seem to find it anywhere.

I also recall hearing people asking how to extract voluplus from nutmeg.

I bought anise extract from dollar store ( yes I checked ingredients: anise oil, alcohol. ) though I caution you to dilute in glass of water as it is very strong and can make your mouth feel like its ob fire with licorice. ..lol

So I tried an experiment with some nutmeg powder I had in spice rack..soaked it in vodka overnight, added it to a booby batter vial I am messing with ( anise extract, epo oil, krill oil, macadamia nut oil) shook vigorously and applied to breast after shower. .. feels like I have s heating pad on my boobs, since nutmeg is a rubefacent- bring blood to skin for better circulation. ..feels kind of nice ....since its getting cold out here..lol..

Did you see any slight improvements like fullness or anything?

Lol they ' feel' heavier. Dunno if its placebo effect or not..I suppose being aware they are there is more like it....I don't expect any instant success. .lol..

The warmth lasted about a half an hour or so...was pleasant. .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon