Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New program!!

Hey all!!

Ahh!! After such a long time I'm back.. I just started working and seriously I get so busy with my job work that I don't get anytime for myself..

So I started a program earlier in July but stopped that as I found that I have excess estrogen by an online test and I know that I may be wrong here but I have taken lot of estrogenic herbs before and none of them worked...

I have started taking vitex , and maca to balance my hormones..

I was taking 200mg of vitex and now I have increased it to 400 mg... I will continue taking this for 2-3 months.Also I am taking 500 mg of maca and 160 mg of saw palmetto ..I just hope that it'll work..also I started listening to progesterone isochronic tone as I can't buy progesterone cream here in india..and I had some aches after listening to that..

I would love to get some suggestions from those who have used maca and vitex and have grown from it Smile
Happy growing to all!!

So alongwith nbe I am also trying to gain weight as I am underweight.
It's really hard for me to eat a lot because my appetite is very low still trying to eat..

I would love to get some suggestions who are on the same journey of weight gain and nbe as me..

(02-11-2015, 05:41 PM)priyanka17 Wrote:  So alongwith nbe I am also trying to gain weight as I am underweight.
It's really hard for me to eat a lot because my appetite is very low still trying to eat..

I would love to get some suggestions who are on the same journey of weight gain and nbe as me..

Ah, I'm in the same boat...PM and fenugreek upped my appetite..Though Fenugreek (i suppose) made me lost weight...I am personally very happy with PM...I did not gained a lot since, but I have a good healthy appetite now.. And I sustained the weight, because thats another one of my problems during this weight gain journey.

(02-11-2015, 05:47 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(02-11-2015, 05:41 PM)priyanka17 Wrote:  So alongwith nbe I am also trying to gain weight as I am underweight.

Ah, I'm in the same boat...PM and fenugreek upped my appetite..Though Fenugreek (i suppose) made me lost weight...I am personally very happy with PM...I did not gained a lot since, but I have a good healthy appetite now.. And I sustained the weight, because thats another one of my problems during this weight gain journey.

Hey Hannah

Yes fenugreek did increased my appetite too when I was taking it in the past.also I was taking some weight gainer at that time.
I have an insanely fast metabolism. When I used to take the weight gainer and eat insanely my measurements went up to 33 inches from 32 in a day but they used to go back to their normal size till the morning... I am so confused by this I have no idea wat should I do Huh

(02-11-2015, 08:29 PM)priyanka17 Wrote:  
(02-11-2015, 05:47 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Hey Hannah

Yes fenugreek did increased my appetite too when I was taking it in the past.also I was taking some weight gainer at that time.
I have an insanely fast metabolism. When I used to take the weight gainer and eat insanely my measurements went up to 33 inches from 32 in a day but they used to go back to their normal size till the morning... I am so confused by this I have no idea wat should I do Huh

Yeh thats your body who wants to go back to its set point....I have the same issues..I gain weight...then I lose it again...Now I am steady but the progress is slow. Since march this year till now all I gained is 3 kgs....Not a lot but its something. You have to make a big change..(your stomach has to grow, your metabolism has to change) and your body has to learn to store fat. All I do is continue eating and take an appetite stimulant like PM..and take care off your proteins to make it permanent because they are the building blocks of our body.(first eat your carbs then take proteins)
Hope this will give you some power to keep on going..just beech your body with that food!Smile
And ofcourse the longer youve been thin the harder it gets to get back to a normal bmi-weight. Ive been thin for years..so I dont expect that Ill be weighting 60 in another halfyear it will probably take me another year..just dont forget that it takes a lot of time. Gaining IS harder then losing(FACT)!

My program

Vitex- 400 mg
Maca- 500 mg ( Ah!! The tablets are just horrible and sooo biggg in size..I just hate taking them )
Saw palmetto- 320 mg
I have Ordered fennel capsules and spearmint tea and will start taking them when they'll arrive because fennel is a phyto progestin..

And the most important part I will eat alot..I thinking of buying some appetite increaser so that I can eat a lot..
So this is my program for now few herbs and good food...

Lately I hv been forgetting to take my doses n sometimes I am too lazy to take them..
So nyways I felt some aches a few times nd yesterday although I missed my dose but I still felt some aches nd also today I felt some after taking my afternoon dose..hope it's a gud sign..
I am taking the same doses just added fennel also..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon