Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cee.cee.petite's program

I love your boobies, they almost look fake in a good way (have perfect shape), I'd be vey happy to have boobs like yours Smile

(30-10-2015, 01:20 PM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  
(30-10-2015, 10:44 AM)char Wrote:  Well, good luck! I wonder if you are wearing the right bra size. From your photo, I just don't understand how you are an A-cup. There is a very obvious difference between your over and underbust. You look more like a large B or even a C-cup. I think you might be a 32-C. I understand that may be a hard size to find, but those look even bigger than some B-cup I have seen and I have worked in clothing retail for years.

It's never occurred to me that they'd be any bigger than an A. The swelling is a B maybe....but it goes down aftee about an hour or two. I might go to Victoria Secret to get sized today. I've never thought to try a B or never a C lol. I was surprised the 34 A's fit they used to have so much space in them.

How'd you get on at the fitting?
Sorry to push but I'm curious too about your under bust and around measurements cause I'd say you look a good C cup too. You have gorgeous boobs

I am sure you wear the wrong size. With your petite frame I guess your underbust is not more than 28. I am 5 feet 7'' and my underbust is 29. You look like a 30D to me. You have my goal boobs.

So, how do I go about measuring? And no I didn't go by Victoria's secret because I hate the mall on Fridays. I'm a homebody, I went straight to home after work . Work in CS so I needed some me time lol.

Okay so, here's what I got. I might be off but I tried. Band(underarm/over bust) 33.7ish-round to 34in
Bust 32.6ish
Under bust 28.2ish

(31-10-2015, 11:12 AM)amandakix Wrote:  I love your boobies, they almost look fake in a good way (have perfect shape), I'd be vey happy to have boobs like yours Smile

You guys are some self esteem boosters for sure lol

(31-10-2015, 03:48 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  They're certainly VERY pretty!! I'd be VERY proud of those if they were mine!!

TongueBig GrinSmile thanks!

(02-11-2015, 02:38 AM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  Okay so, here's what I got. I might be off but I tried. Band(underarm/over bust) 33.7ish-round to 34in
Bust 32.6ish
Under bust 28.2ish

With those measurements I'd put you at a 30d if you could tolerate a tight band or a 32C .
I'm 29 under and 34over and I wear 32C

(02-11-2015, 05:35 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(02-11-2015, 02:38 AM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  Okay so, here's what I got. I might be off but I tried. Band(underarm/over bust) 33.7ish-round to 34in
Bust 32.6ish
Under bust 28.2ish

With those measurements I'd put you at a 30d if you could tolerate a tight band or a 32C .

I guess I'll be bra shopping tomorrow then.....lol

I just woke up to take NB off to sleep peacefully. Just ripped (well not so much ripped, but slowly peeled) tape off of sore nipples. Bad idea, I thought it help them to not get so sensitive.....ha. wrong. .next time I'll wait a few hours before taking the tape off.

(02-11-2015, 07:00 AM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  
(02-11-2015, 05:35 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
Bust 32.6ish
Under bust 28.2ish

I guess I'll be bra shopping tomorrow then.....lol

I just woke up to take NB off to sleep peacefully. Just ripped (well not so much ripped, but slowly peeled) tape off of sore nipples. Bad idea, I thought it help them to not get so sensitive.....ha. wrong. .next time I'll wait a few hours before taking the tape off.

Good call taping them down . But yeh. If ure on a budget try alieexpress.com for cheap beautiful bras

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon