Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown Two Inches :-)

So this is my program. This is working for me and working very well!

On August 2nd I started the NatureDay breast enhancement kit. It has a big bottle of supplements and a good sized bottle of liquid enhancement extract. I start out initially taking 2 capsules 3 times a day and 1/2 dropper of the liquid in water 3 times a day. Then I upped it so now I'm taking 3 capsules 3 times a day and still taking the 1/2 dropper of the extract 3 times a day. I added a supplement of red clover which I take one of those three times a day, too.

Initially I was just doing the chi massage two times a day using flax seed oil only. Then after consulting with NatureDay, they told me to use a little of the liquid extract along with the flax seed oil for my massage. Oh my goodness, this is what gave me the extra boost I needed! Now I am measuring two inches growth since I started adding the liquid extract to my massages! I am sooooooo excited!

I was initially a size 36D. Now I can fit into a size 36DD bra. And speaking of bras, I have been wearing the Bradelis step one bra for almost a month now. I can see and feel a difference. I'm going to go through the three step system using their bras.

Also I am taking L-arginine and msm supplements each day. I am 61 years old, so any menopausal women out there, yes this all works! I am a happy camper and so is my man, lol :-)

Awesome growth! Wink

I got some great growth with flaxseed oil when I first started as well.
And aren't the Bradelis bras amazing? They really help correct migrated tissue. I got about 1/2"-1" of "growth" from these bras alone.

Your program sounds good - can't wait to see more of your progress!
Keep up the good work!! Smile

Oh wow! That is awesome! I am going to check all these things out.

WOW GOOOOD !Cool

WOW GOOOOD !Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon