Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

looking very good hun. I would love to get to your progress.

thank u Smile

(23-09-2015, 05:21 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  HeLLow guYs

I m sO muCh happy today i wana update my results i am doing breast massage daily
from 1 sep 2015 i started and 3 weeks had gone and today i measure my bust and i grow 1 inch in 3 weeKs Smile Smile Smile
33 bust size now 34 Smile I didnt eat any herb simple massage
THose girls who dont have money try this massage
I am so happyyy massage reallyy woRkSss Smile

Very good advice, I was wondering what type of technique to use. The link provided was a big help in making it "click" for me. The first time I did it, my areolas got darker and the bumps on them raised out like never before, nipples protruded a bit more too. I've worked at increasing nipple size with success, not only hoping to increase breast size but also areola.
Thanks Shy

thank U Smile
avoid touching nipples in massage
i never massage my nipples

Hey Smile

your result looks amazing! I am totally new to this and i just massage for a few days now but i hope that I am getting results like you, too! I am very very flat right now and your boobs look amazing!
I don't want to add anything like hormones, herbs etc to my routine and I am kind of scared of the pumping- thing, so, you have those results from massaging only??
Keep it going and thanks a lot for this motivation Smile

Annibelli

Thank u so much dear

And welcome to the forum Smile
I was also flat like u but now i am not
After 4 months u also have gorgeous boobs
Massage need efforts your efforts
I also don't want to add anything to my routine like herbs etc
I started eat fenugreek for 6 days and it causes delay in my periods thats why i didn't east eat fenugreek again :/ i hate herbs
Stick to one program and from that u will get results
And my bust was 33 inch now em 36½ inch bust
I have theses results from massage only
i am sad or tired but I never leave my Massage routine Smile
I will never leave massaging I m very happy with my results
And good Luck Smile

Thank you so much! Smile
Oh dear, how much size you gained, congratulations! I dream of a result lik that and since I am also 33 inch right now, you really give me hope!
So, I got this: never leave your massage routine- i will stick to that and keep you as an inspiration!
Haha, right now I get excited about how my boobs will look like Big Grin I bet its amazing to have boobs^^
Again, thanks a lot and keep growing! Smile

This is my recent pik
Now u can see the difference

Sorry i cant updated my pic
Because pic is too large

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon