Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone!

Hey everyone! Smile

I've been using this amazing site on and off since 2009, mostly lurking and researching, but now I've started a new journey and since I seem to be on the site almost daily, I figured I should be a bit more active.

I feel like I've tried pretty much everything out there in terms of NBE that I am prepared to... off-the-shelf pills (Wonderup - did nothing), PM (got some increased fullness, but had to stop due to terrible migraines), Noogleberry (maybe got half an inch from that, but cannot seem to progress to the Medium cups as the damn things won't stay on my chest!)... After my nightmare PM experience, I am just not willing to try other herbs, BO, or anything else that might f*ck up my hormones.

So, now I am giving Brava a shot. Just completed my first week, and already I can feel it's effects, which is just as well because it is quite a pain in the ass to put up with this contraption. I am nursing multiple blisters on my sternum, and itching like hell after 12+ hours of wear, but I feel like this is my last chance at NBE, so I'm going to give it all that I have.

There are a few complications, such as my monthly work travel and an upcoming holiday, then relocation to another country in January 2016.. so I am already resigned to losing a few days here and there over the next few months, but am going to commit to this until my birthday next June and see where I'm at then. Considering a fat transfer if I'm still not happy, but seriously hoping it doesn't get to that because the procedure sounds pretty traumatic!

Anyway, would love to hear from anyone who has graduated from Brava torture, or is currently enduring it.. or just anyone who has words of encouragement to get me through this craziness!

Much love

Lx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon