Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tinkerbells' program!

Hello everyone!
Although I'm not a position to be taking pictures of my boobs, I will be describing my progress with my boobie growing haha! I'm going for more fullness on the top of the breast, for them to protrude out more since my breasts are more wide, and create a better cleavage!

My program is as following:

Cocoa Butter - as much as possible with massaging! At least 15 minutes of 150-300 inward rotations, and massaging if I have more free time!
Water - drink, drink, drink! Trying for a litre of water a day!
Exercise - Slowly working my pectoral muscles with 3 sets of 10 push ups, I know, I'm a weakling!

I'll probably update every week or two! Big Grin

I think I'm making some good progress, my boobs have become more even, since my left one was always a little bigger. And I felt like my boobs are more bouncy? More soft? They're just more fun to play with haha!

Wow, very impressive already! Wishing you the best of luck Smile

(04-10-2015, 08:06 AM)James98 Wrote:  Wow, very impressive already! Wishing you the best of luck Smile

Thank you very much for your support! It always make me happy when I get a reply! Big Grin

I make a post, the link is here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24522

From that, my boobs have kept a growth of half an inch to 34.5 for my bust line! So excite for more growth!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon