Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Under Preasure

[attachment=10288][attachment=10289][attachment=10290]A lot of the pictures i take creatively chronicling my growth,,are in tight clothing, One of the tight bras in some of my posts is the ,( the red one) I believe its a 38 D.
My first question is - Does not wearing a bra or any support (when you do get larger),become detrimental to further growth and general breast health?

My second question is- Does that tightness hurt breast tissue,, Damage it? Or like Massage does it somehow stimulate further growth falling just short of damage? (I'm doubting the second is true,)but it would be nice if it was wouldn't it., but it does has me wondering. Any ideas on it?

The pics are from the other night,

Tightness in the cup might equal tight in the armpit area too possibly compromising lymph flow esp if wearing for the most part of the day.
I try to always wear my bras loose allowing for free circulation mostly on the lymph area. Don't want to trap any toxins in that area. And if you want more growth you want free flowing circulation. Something I never did. Always wearing too tight too small bras. Hope that helps with part of your question.

On another note.. What beautiful $@@&($$ bosoms you have. Am envious Smile

(16-09-2015, 06:55 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Tightness in the cup might equal tight in the armpit area too possibly compromising lymph flow esp if wearing for the most part of the day.
I try to always wear my bras loose allowing for free circulation mostly on the lymph area. Don't want to trap any toxins in that area. And if you want more growth you want free flowing circulation. Something I never did. Always wearing too tight too small bras. Hope that helps with part of your question.

On another note.. What beautiful $@@&($$ bosoms you have. Am envious Smile

I occasionally wear a sports bra if i have to wear tight clothing in public,, because i cant have cones showing,through my t-shirts,, i live in a small rural town lol,,, (But that's about as tight as that kind of wear gets.) The other clothes/bras i mentioned are on for very little time, some are almost painful to get on so i thought i should ask.

As for your compliment
Your a doll Ella ,,thanks a lot,, Being a biological male, Im still kinda surprised at peoples response to them.

My companion (a lady my age,) jokes with me a lot about (her prodigious whisker growth, and my big breasts,,) (I just tell her if times get too rough we'll just look for an old school carnival that needs a new act),lol

Lol well I get a few whiskers here and there too *ssshhhdonttellanyone* but yeh I'm in awe. Your breasts are stunning.

(16-09-2015, 07:28 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Lol well I get a few whiskers here and there too *ssshhhdonttellanyone* but yeh I'm in awe. Your breasts are stunning.
lol,, mums the word on whiskers,,Just our secret. lol,,, hope you have a good day,,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon