Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnosis and beats (progress and a question)

Hi girls,
Life interrupted my NBE journey but 2 weeks ago I was able to get into it again. I put together my own little program to try to get the best results and all I can say is wow. After one week, my breasts had rounded out, felt heavier, filled my hands when I held them, and filled out my 36B bra. I did not measure before and after but I know they've never been that big. They had to have grown at least one inch. Here's how I did it:

I listened to the progesterone booster once in the morning then followed it with the estrogen booster. I'd wait a few hours then listen to the breast booster frequency. Wait a few more hours then listen to the breast booster frequency again and then at night right before I went to bed, I would listen to the breast booster one last time. The links to these recordings are posted below. The reason this was so great for me is I could feel it working and I could do other things while listening, so it was able to fit in my schedule.
Progesterone booster- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X9GBVWBsxo
Estrogen booster- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMr-P97THys
Breast Booster Frequency- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZVZDNtpEY

Clearly I had great results with them but then I started feeling really funky- my brain felt like it was 'floating' in my skull, I passed out a few times, and I had vertigo 24/7. I think this is either because 1) I have epilepsy and didn't know that beats and seizures don't mix well, or 2) I overloaded myself and I did everything too fast. I do regret not starting slow, but I'm not sure if that would have helped me feel better. So I've stopped my brainwave entrainment NBE journey and it will be halted for the next month or so, just until my brain starts feeling 'right' again. But I'm on the hunt for some good quality hypnosis/subliminal tracks for when I'm ready to jump back into it again. I think it would be best for me to steer clear of beats and isochronic tones because of my history with epilepsy.

For hypnosis I'm looking for anything under 30 minutes. Do you ladies have any suggestions? What hypnosis/subliminal tracks have you had the best experiences with? I love YouTube but I'm willing to pay for recordings in the name of booby growth progress Smile

Oh no!! I'm sorry that happened to you! I am trying to stay away from the beats alone, because they do make me feel awful and my tinnitus gets worse.

There were some good music/subliminal ones posted here that I am enjoying: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23996

I think I like the Andre James ones the best.

I also had a good experience with the PetitMort hypnosis, but that one is an hour long.

Sorry to hear about your experiences. I kinda know what you mean. I have tried many different brain entrainment tools.
Some of them were just unbearable to me. Some of them hurt my ears and or made me feel weird. So, I stick to the ones that are easy listening, more gentle, and don't make me feel weird. Also, as I pointed out in another thread, it is important to go easy with the brain entrainment: rest the brain, stay hydrated, etc.
I have even tried the ASMR relaxation videos. Some people just love them, but they positively creep me out and annoy me. Since I have gotten more into my subliminal program, I have actually become more selective as the variety on YouTube has increased. Thank goodness! Big Grin As for me, I have don't listen to the ones anymore that specifically target hormone release. I got tired of messing with my hormones, even via my ears. I think that there is a lot of success with the kind that I listen to. I have posted several. I can't advise you concerning your medical history, however.

Thank you for your replies! Yeah, I really wasn't expecting to have that reaction but I thought my little routine might help other ladies here who can handle the beats. I've decided to go back to using the breast booster beat in a few weeks because I really liked the results I saw when I was just listening to that a couple times a day. I'll update if I see any progress!

Anyway, thank you both again for replying! I love coming to this forum because there's so much positivity and support; sometimes I feel silly wishing my breasts to be bigger but then I read here and am revitalized by your uplifting words. Especially char- you're honestly a huge inspiration to me! Your posts are always so full of faith and honesty. I would have stopped NBE a long time ago if it wasn't for this forum. Thank you all for sharing your journeys and experiences! <3

(17-09-2015, 01:52 AM)CharlieKate Wrote:  Thank you for your replies! Yeah, I really wasn't expecting to have that reaction but I thought my little routine might help other ladies here who can handle the beats. I've decided to go back to using the breast booster beat in a few weeks because I really liked the results I saw when I was just listening to that a couple times a day. I'll update if I see any progress!

Anyway, thank you both again for replying! I love coming to this forum because there's so much positivity and support; sometimes I feel silly wishing my breasts to be bigger but then I read here and am revitalized by your uplifting words. Especially char- you're honestly a huge inspiration to me! Your posts are always so full of faith and honesty. I would have stopped NBE a long time ago if it wasn't for this forum. Thank you all for sharing your journeys and experiences! <3

Thank you. Blush I am honored! Yes, I believe sharing while caring is beautiful! Big Grin

(05-09-2015, 12:39 AM)CharlieKate Wrote:  Hi girls,
Life interrupted my NBE journey but 2 weeks ago I was able to get into it again. I put together my own little program to try to get the best results and all I can say is wow. After one week, my breasts had rounded out, felt heavier, filled my hands when I held them, and filled out my 36B bra. I did not measure before and after but I know they've never been that big. They had to have grown at least one inch. Here's how I did it:

I listened to the progesterone booster once in the morning then followed it with the estrogen booster. I'd wait a few hours then listen to the breast booster frequency. Wait a few more hours then listen to the breast booster frequency again and then at night right before I went to bed, I would listen to the breast booster one last time. The links to these recordings are posted below. The reason this was so great for me is I could feel it working and I could do other things while listening, so it was able to fit in my schedule.
Progesterone booster- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X9GBVWBsxo
Estrogen booster- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMr-P97THys
Breast Booster Frequency- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZVZDNtpEY

Clearly I had great results with them but then I started feeling really funky- my brain felt like it was 'floating' in my skull, I passed out a few times, and I had vertigo 24/7. I think this is either because 1) I have epilepsy and didn't know that beats and seizures don't mix well, or 2) I overloaded myself and I did everything too fast. I do regret not starting slow, but I'm not sure if that would have helped me feel better. So I've stopped my brainwave entrainment NBE journey and it will be halted for the next month or so, just until my brain starts feeling 'right' again. But I'm on the hunt for some good quality hypnosis/subliminal tracks for when I'm ready to jump back into it again. I think it would be best for me to steer clear of beats and isochronic tones because of my history with epilepsy.

For hypnosis I'm looking for anything under 30 minutes. Do you ladies have any suggestions? What hypnosis/subliminal tracks have you had the best experiences with? I love YouTube but I'm willing to pay for recordings in the name of booby growth progress Smile

I listened to the estrogen booster yesterday night, this is the first time I ever listened to a isochronic tone. And the way I feel today is so weird funky like you describe I actually do notice some weird things and I think my breasts feel fuller..Huh So I'm into this now its interesting.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon