Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping, massage and pureria mirifica, its working!! :)

Glad you are making good progress. From your initial post: " I massage randomly all day, whenever I have a spare hand...it's like a bad habit now, " I believe that is one of the best things you can do. And drink lots of water, keep your body hydrated Wink

Thanks for the advice James98, I do really need to keep on top of my water intake, I'm bad for only drinking it when I noogle, sometimes I'll even drink tea when noogling instead of water Dodgy *slaps own wrist

Wee update, not all good news though. Spots and headaches went away after I cut my dose back Smile Stopped pm on cycle day 15, began bleeding day 17, now day 22, still bleeding Sad on a lighter note my skin is softer than ever and my face is looking less tired and dull, mood has also improved. Have noticed too that since stopping at day 15 I've had no measurable growth, no swelling from the noogle but my boobs do ache sometimes, not from the noogle, just general soreness. Dunno what's going on with my cycle. Will continue 15 days off then go back on but will get my hormones checked throughout next cycle and see if that gives me any answers, have a sneaky suspision I need to do something about progesterone levels.

I have the same suspicion like U I gues. Your description sounds to me pretty much like pre-menstrual symptom, which appears usually due to too much estrogen input compared to progesteron. It might help to use vitex or progesteron creme to balance your hormones. A progestive counterplayer is often recommended in the forum to use with PM. Generally speaking PM is very strong and you should listen carefully to your body while using it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon