Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping, massage and pureria mirifica, its working!! :)

Wink 

Ok, where to start......
......at the start maybe?

I began using the noogleberry a few months back, I was supplimenting with only fenugreek and massaging with fgreek oil, I got tingles but no growth and absolutely no swelling from the noogle (i was 2x daily noogling for 15-30mins) I did THINK I was slowly growing but then found I was pregnant and put all my gains down to that...especially since after the miscarriage all the growth went almost instantly. I did not continue to noogle or use herbs once I realised I was pregnant, however there was a good 2-3 weeks between ovulation and peeing on a stick when I was still using the herbs completely unawares. Mother nature made her decision and I have 2 beautiful boys already so please save your sympathy for all those mums out there who have only Angel babies <3 .....back to my journey and where Im at now. I let my body rest and heal, made sure I was completely back to normal and ordered som Pm off eBay. I say completely back to normal... I could probably do with gaining a little weight(a shedload to be precise) but thats a whole other issue, this is about boobs!
I'm 5ft fck all and weigh in at a tiny 38kg(lost some recently due to the above) starting measurements were:
Bust 29inch
Waist 25/26 inch
Hips 31inch

NEW PLAN!

I started back at NBE beginning of this cycle and this time things are going swell, excuse the pun. Right now I'm on cycle day 9, I took new measurements on day 3 as I was already feeling the tingles from the pm and they were:
Bust 29
Waist 24
Hips 32....woohoo!
I started with 350mg pureria before bed for first 7 days and I'm now on 700mg daily, one 350cap at breakfast and one at bedtime. Since taking the pureria I've only noogled a few times, maybe every 2-3 days and finally I'm getting swelling, think it's the pm but I won't complain, what's even better is the swelling is staying, after each session I'm gaining half a cm, on the 30th Aug I gained a cm that was still there on 1st Sept, I then noogled again and got another half cm, currently my bust is measuring in at 30.5 inch.....I can barely see it but boy can I feel it!! Big Grin I kind of want to noogle constantly to get the gains but I know slow and steady winds the race, plus I've over pumped a cpl times and really need to take it easy so for now I'm making sure I don't go past half hour to an hour of noogling and at least 1 day break between sessions. I massage randomly all day, whenever I have a spare hand...it's like a bad habit now, I even embarrassingly caught myself doing it at the self pay checkout at asda the other day Blush I've attached some pics, please bear in mind that first time round any gains I had were not from NBE but pregnancy hormones. I will be updating this thread often as I want to use this as a growth diary, mainly for myself but for anyone else too, I absolutely love this site and without it and all you guys research and dedication to growing I wouldn't know half the stuff I now do and certainly wouldn't have gained the 1.5 inches I recently have so THANK YOU TO ALL, if it wasnt for you guys I wouldn't know about pm or noogleberry or even that massage could help so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! <3 <3

Edit....
    pic taken 4th Aug 2015 after loss and body back to normal

[/code]     30th Aug...cycle and pm day 4

Not a lot of visible difference but it's there and I've had most gains since last pics were taken, will take more later and post up for comparison tonight or tomorrow.

before any massage pumping or herbs, as you can see they are more like ski jumps than ski slopes, most of my increase has been right in the dip that gave me a very saggy look side on, it's slowly disappearing

[img]     [/img] this is me today, like literally 2 mins ago lol I can see a clear difference in my smaller boob. If anyone has any advice on pm, preferably from experience or at least actual knowledge of the stuff, too many folks know it all with no actual clue or anything to back their theorys up Dodgy oh and sorry for the many posts...still getting to grips with this forum

I do believe your winning.
Looking very nice, massage will help uplift and fill in too.
Bobbi

Hey firefly,

I can see nice growth of you smaller breast, too. Well done!^^

kiddo

Awesome! So happy for you. I'm starting on PM with my next cycle in a few weeks and your quick progress makes me excited. Doing a little massage and listening to hypnosis is showing a little effect after only a few days, though so minimal that only I can tell (I'm pretty flat chested). Still happy though! Can't wait to see a longer accumulated result, for the both of us. Smile

Thanx guys, feels good to know that I'm not the only one who can see the difference. Quick wee update... Dropped PM back to just the 350mg cap at bedtime as of today, noticed I was starting to get tiny spots on forehead and chin, little bit of a pressure headache at times and lightheaded & nauseous since upping my dose so since I was feeling effects with just the one anyway I probably shouldn't have taken more Dodgy Note to self: don't do what everyone else does, do what feels right for YOU!

For sure, you have to listen to your body! Luckily it gives us feedback; we just have to pay attention. Smile

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon