Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brand New Curves

(29-09-2015, 01:50 AM)IDreamofPear Wrote:  
(23-09-2015, 10:24 AM)char Wrote:  "Hi,
I only saw your reaction now.. bit late sorry, but to answer your question about fat burners, no I actually want to gain fat but I did discover by accident that applying lemon juice on your skin it will burn fat away. I dont know how effective it is for ''lots of fat'' because I dont use it too often for the above mentioned reason..But you'll get a soft skin of it so it want hurt anyhowSmile"

Thank you! I have just seen what you mentioned about lemon juice and cellulite! Woo! I am ready to say goodbye to all that junk cellulite I got from SP! Hello, lemon juice, my new pal. It is so good for lots of other things, too: topically for skin conditions, kidneys (in my case), boosting green tea (as I have done many times). I love how good answers for stuff, are just coming to me from every where. I wonder if I put it in my lotion... Happy boobies!

Hey Char!
I have to ask, did SP make your thighs bigger? Even though I have a butt and thighs Ive never had cellulite, and it may sound odd but I'll take that as a sign of growth...or that something is happening.
Hi. Yes, SP did add to my body in ways I am recovering from. I kept telling myself that it was eventually gonna be worth it. I like my hourglass pear figure, but I actually went up in pants size. It seems that the herbs were adding below the waist more than above, where my two darling targets waited in anticipation of their ration. I generally gained a little weight all over and lost some muscle tone. Those changes were not welcome. Unfortunately, I still have some SP and PM left. So, I am taking 1 SP per day on some days, but I am sorry for the time when I used to take several per day. My lower half was so greedy, that the girls got stuck in the balcony, unable to benefit as a troublesome garden of weeds flourished, down below! Tsk! Tsk!
PS: Not ingesting PM, any longer. Except for topically, maybe, I am no longer on a crazy schedule of herbs. And of course, let me add that we have different bodies, so my experience is still a random example/sample of what can happen, only.

(29-09-2015, 05:20 AM)char Wrote:  
I only saw your reaction now.. bit late sorry, but to answer your question about fat burners, no I actually want to gain fat but I did discover by accident that applying lemon juice on your skin it will burn fat away. I dont know how effective it is for ''lots of fat'' because I dont use it too often for the above mentioned reason..But you'll get a soft skin of it so it want hurt anyhowSmile"

Thank you! I have just seen what you mentioned about lemon juice and cellulite! Woo! I am ready to say goodbye to all that junk cellulite I got from SP! Hello, lemon juice, my new pal. It is so good for lots of other things, too: topically for skin conditions, kidneys (in my case), boosting green tea (as I have done many times). I love how good answers for stuff, are just coming to me from every where. I wonder if I put it in my lotion... Happy boobies!

Hey Char!
I have to ask, did SP make your thighs bigger? Even though I have a butt and thighs Ive never had cellulite, and it may sound odd but I'll take that as a sign of growth...or that something is happening.
Hi. Yes, SP did add to my body in ways I am recovering from. I kept telling myself that it was eventually gonna be worth it. I like my hourglass pear figure, but I actually went up in pants size. It seems that the herbs were adding below the waist more than above, where my two darling targets waited in anticipation of their ration. I generally gained a little weight all over and lost some muscle tone. Those changes were not welcome. Unfortunately, I still have some SP and PM left. So, I am taking 1 SP per day on some days, but I am sorry for the time when I used to take several per day. My lower half was so greedy, that the girls got stuck in the balcony, unable to benefit as a troublesome garden of weeds flourished, down below! Tsk! Tsk!
PS: Not ingesting PM, any longer. Except for topically, maybe, I am no longer on a crazy schedule of herbs. And of course, let me add that we have different bodies, so my experience is still a random example/sample of what can happen, only.

About how much were you taking a day? I hope to transform from an hourglass to a pear *fingers crossed*

Oh, I am not quite sure how much I was taking. I think at one time, I was doing some crazy thing close to 3000 mg per day, if there are about 540 mg in a regular capsule. Now, bear in mind that I suffered from unwanted cellulite accumulation from my high ingestion of herbs (SP is notorious for this). Of course, everyone is different!

(29-09-2015, 05:20 AM)charrr Wrote:  

Hey Char!

Charr-- I keep reading on the site that SP aids a lot in hip/butt growth but I was wondering, do you know exactly why? Huh I know SP is a really good anti androgen.. I get worried messing with things that effect hormones like that too much because if I ever wanted to get off of it, I don't want to lose hair or get acne or something! (raising androgens after getting off something that lowers them)

I don't know exactly why or how. You know, I am still learning about all this and over the years, sometimes the learning came the hard way. I lost a lot of interest in the herbal path because I wanted better results and sometimes it seemed complicated to figure out what herbal routine would benefit my breast growth the most.
It was just about last year that I started to consider estrogen dominance after years of thinking that increasing estrogen would boost my breasts like magic. In fact a few weeks ago, I was kind of sick and I finally ended up thinking it might have been a bout of estrogen sensitivity. I wish I could be of more help, but luckily there are some real herbal wizards in the forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon