Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brand New Curves

Hello everyone! As you can see I'm a noob to posting. This here is my personal journey to transforming my shape from hourglass to pear (inspired by another member). I too admire pear shaped bodies and I'm determined to gain more weight in my hips and thighs. To start I am shedding excess weight to have a good foundation since I'm slightly overweight for my height. As far as I understand true fat redistribution is more evident when losing extra weight first. My goal is 30 lbs. and my starting weight was 136.5. I train Tuesday's and Thursday's and throughout the other weekdays my diet hugely consists of a lot of vegetable juices as meal replacements. I'm also taking a multivitamin along with lots of carrot juice which keeps my skin clear.

I will be following the formula estrogen - progesterone = lower region weight gain.

Starting measurements (taken 8/24/15)
Underbust: 33
Waist: 29
Hips: 38
Thighs: 21

Program supplements
Aguaje (1/2 tsp = 1000mg, 3x a day)
Saw Palmetto w/ Pumpkin seed oil (320mg 1x a day)
Spearmint (400mg 2x a day)

In the future, I plan to take white peony as well along with PABA. The multivitamin I take contains 30mg of PABA already so I will buy a lower dose/pill if I decide to incorporate it. I have a bottle of PM also and will finish the Aguaje powder first before I try it.

Current measurements (taken 9/2/15)
Under bust: 33 (same)
Waist: 28 (1 in. lost)
Hips: 38 (same)

Weight: 134 lbs

Between 8/24 and Today I've lost 2 pounds and lost an inch off my waist.

Okay wait.. you are trying to loose weight first and then put it back on on your thigs and butt am I right? That sound like a challening thing to do, its very different from wat most are trying to accomplish hereBig Grin Maybe you can also try to put some fat burning products on the places you want to lose it? Like maybe coffee scrubs, lemon vinegar! Just trying to think along. And you have one advantage possibly since butt fat is most stubborn. And what about maca?:p
Wink 

(03-09-2015, 09:13 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Okay wait.. you are trying to loose weight first and then put it back on on your thigs and butt am I right? That sound like a challening thing to do, its very different from wat most are trying to accomplish hereBig Grin Maybe you can also try to put some fat burning products on the places you want to lose it? Like maybe coffee scrubs, lemon vinegar! Just trying to think along. And you have one advantage possibly since butt fat is most stubborn. And what about maca?:p

Hello Hannah! Big Grin

Yes yes that's exactly what I'm trying to do. From my research here one of the members said its best to lose any unwanted weight first, so this little lower belly pudge has to go! Have you ever tried topical fat burners? I'm willing to do as much as I can to speed this fat loss along. For now I'm mostly juicing (though I fell off a little the past couple days) and I train in the gym twice a week.

I've tried maca in the past and loved the energy and other benefits, but it also broke me out, which is a shame because it gave me a boost.

Ok so I fell off my weight loss plan a couple times the past couple of weeks, but never missed my herbs. I'm almost of of saw palmetto so I have to restock.

Today I weigh 130 lbs. So I've lost a total of 6 lbs. 24 more to go!
If I keep up my plan all Ishould reach my weight loss goal in less than a month.

Current Measurements:

Underbust: 32 (1 inch lost)
Waist: 27 (1 inch lost)
Hips: 38 (same)

(06-09-2015, 02:52 AM)IDreamofPear Wrote:  
(03-09-2015, 09:13 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Okay wait.. you are trying to loose weight first and then put it back on on your thigs and butt am I right? That sound like a challening thing to do, its very different from wat most are trying to accomplish hereBig Grin Maybe you can also try to put some fat burning products on the places you want to lose it? Like maybe coffee scrubs, lemon vinegar! Just trying to think along. And you have one advantage possibly since butt fat is most stubborn. And what about maca?:p

Hello Hannah! Big Grin

Yes yes that's exactly what I'm trying to do. From my research here one of the members said its best to lose any unwanted weight first, so this little lower belly pudge has to go! Have you ever tried topical fat burners? I'm willing to do as much as I can to speed this fat loss along. For now I'm mostly juicing (though I fell off a little the past couple days) and I train in the gym twice a week.

I've tried maca in the past and loved the energy and other benefits, but it also broke me out, which is a shame because it gave me a boost.

Hi,
I only saw your reaction now.. bit late sorry, but to answer your question about fat burners, no I actually want to gain fat but I did discover by accident that applying lemon juice on your skin it will burn fat away. I dont know how effective it is for ''lots of fat'' because I dont use it too often for the above mentioned reason..But you'll get a soft skin of it so it want hurt anyhowSmile

"Hi,
I only saw your reaction now.. bit late sorry, but to answer your question about fat burners, no I actually want to gain fat but I did discover by accident that applying lemon juice on your skin it will burn fat away. I dont know how effective it is for ''lots of fat'' because I dont use it too often for the above mentioned reason..But you'll get a soft skin of it so it want hurt anyhowSmile"

Thank you! I have just seen what you mentioned about lemon juice and cellulite! Woo! I am ready to say goodbye to all that junk cellulite I got from SP! Hello, lemon juice, my new pal. It is so good for lots of other things, too: topically for skin conditions, kidneys (in my case), boosting green tea (as I have done many times). I love how good answers for stuff, are just coming to me from every where. I wonder if I put it in my lotion... Happy boobies!

(23-09-2015, 10:24 AM)char Wrote:  "Hi,
I only saw your reaction now.. bit late sorry, but to answer your question about fat burners, no I actually want to gain fat but I did discover by accident that applying lemon juice on your skin it will burn fat away. I dont know how effective it is for ''lots of fat'' because I dont use it too often for the above mentioned reason..But you'll get a soft skin of it so it want hurt anyhowSmile"

Thank you! I have just seen what you mentioned about lemon juice and cellulite! Woo! I am ready to say goodbye to all that junk cellulite I got from SP! Hello, lemon juice, my new pal. It is so good for lots of other things, too: topically for skin conditions, kidneys (in my case), boosting green tea (as I have done many times). I love how good answers for stuff, are just coming to me from every where. I wonder if I put it in my lotion... Happy boobies!

I'm happy to hear you discovered the wonders of lemon juice CharSmile The vitamin C in it helps support/create collagen. So it can def plump your skin up and give it a boost in teint as well! But since its making skin thinner(it works as an exfoliant) you have to be careful with the sun. If you want to go in the sun you'd have to stop using it 3 weeks prior exposure. I also noticed that when I'd used it to often my birthmarks darkened, I did research and if I'm not wrong Lemons are delaying the produce of melatonin in skin. I thought melatonin supposed to be responsible for birthmarks pigmentation etc. So this made me take it a lot easier on the lemon juice. I'd say once a week MAX. Maybe in the beginning you could do it more often to burn away some fat but I'd phase out after that.

This may seem totally odd, but I used to use it everyday on my skin for acne and to lighten up scars. Of course, I am African (so I am always sunburn-free, though since I can remember, I prefer a nice shade to the sun anyway), so my skin may react very differently than yours. But your post lead to some good information.

(23-09-2015, 10:24 AM)char Wrote:  "Hi,

Hey Char!
I have to ask, did SP make your thighs bigger? Even though I have a butt and thighs Ive never had cellulite, and it may sound odd but I'll take that as a sign of growth...or that something is happening.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon