Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting new NBE program. Staying hopeful (An A cup)

My first post in the forum. Blush

Been reading the forum for the past few months and finally decided to start a more rounded NBE program.

I actually started a little NBE back in March 2015. Program as follow:

Started as 32 A - (I think it is; Under Bust: 26", Over Bust: 29")
  • Massaged 100 times each side using Nip + Fab Bust Fix + a few drop of fenugreek extract
  • Applied a overnight breast mask (RAPIBUST Breast Enhancement Mask)

After a month, still 32 A - (I think it is; Under Bust: 26", Over Bust: 29.5")
  • Stopped using the breast mask. Just massaged using a breast cream (VOLUME UP GEL) with about 2 - 5 drops of fenugreek extract. At least 100 to 120 times each side every night

After four months, 32 A (Under Bust: 26", Over Bust: 31.5" (well, at least it's growing... Shy )

Thus, decided to up the NBE program to include these starting 01 Sep 2015 (waiting for some of the products to arrive):
  • Daily intake of Nano Collagen (7mg) in Morning
  • Daily massage at least 100 times each side, using 3 - 5 drops of fenugreek extract + fish oil
  • Daily usage of a Breast enlargement massager (similar concept to Noogleberry)
  • Intake of PM (400mg) at night (Vendor advice: Take daily for 15 days after menstrual period. Stop and take again daily for 15 days after next menstrual period.)

Might add a cup of spearmint tea into the program (as I do have some facial hairs (at the side) and obvious body hairs that require daily shaving). What do you think?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon