Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Necessary? Maybe. Wanted? Definitely.

I'm a 26 year old male that has over the past few years developed breasts to a certain extent. There are times where I feel like wearing a bra would be useful and there are certainly times where I believe it would make my breasts look bigger and more rounded. I currently have no good idea on what size I am or how to even properly get my size correctly. The last time I wore a bra it was definitely the wrong size and was not comfortable.

My current measurements are 37.5 underbust, 43.25 bust, and 43.5 overbust. I can also pass the pencil test when sitting down which is where I spend a majority of my day. If anyone can point me in the right direction as to what size I am or give me advice as to what type of bra I should be wearing I would be in your debt.

I can give you an idea, maybe.

My last measurements are as follows

UBust 38 5/8
Bust at Nipples 48 1/4
Over Bust aprox. 43

I wear 38 C mostly, but on occasion 40 B. I have wide set breast's which is why I think the 38" bands work better for me.

Hope this gives you an Idea.

My thought would be for you, either a 36 C or a 38 B ??

Thank you for the bra advice and I'll have to begin testing bras in that size range to get a feel for what's comfortable. Do you have any good recommendation on good sports bras (I run often) and a good push up to feminine my cleavage?

Without spending a lot of money experimenting. Hanes has decent Athletic bra's. They have them in categories... like high impact ( it really holds the girls tight.) to low impact. Low impact to me is more like a comfortable sleep bra.

I am partial to front close bra's. They seem to enhance the girls really well, and a lot of them are pretty comfortable. Also, for us guys, it's easier to hook.

Right now, I am just buying cheap to reasonable cost bra's, mostly due to the fact I am still growing and want to get a little bigger and feminize to a degree. So why spend over $25 per bra right now, right?? I have thrown out probably 6 - 8 bra's that my wife originally picked out for me a year ago cause I have lost upper body muscle mass (part of feminization) and my breast have grown about 1 1/2 cups in the same length of time.

You really don't want push ups right now, because the vast majority of them also have under wires. They do not let your breast grow right and may even stunt the speed of growth. IMO.

Yes, I wouldn't invest in any expensive bras for a year or two, if I were you. The real problem with bra fitting-- or fitting any women's fashions these days-- is that every manufacturer sizes things differently. There really is not standard. I've read a couple of articles on this. It's a deliberate scheme to provoke shoppers into only buying their brand. Add to that the fact that quality control in manufacturing is usually lousy and sizes can even vary within a particular model's stated size.

I decide entirely by trial and error that I could usually wear a 36 band, but I'm sure it could be something else with some makes. The best strategy is probably to buy at a store where you can try it on, if possible. Avoid Vicky's Secrets, though. They're employees are often helpful, but actually clueless about bra fitting and often sell people the wrong size.

Maybe it is good to realise that once you start wearing a bra you probably will always have to wear one, because you loose the natural elasticity of you breasts and skin.
A bra is an unnatural thing.
Enjoy the jiggling and bouncing!

(23-08-2015, 02:52 PM)hansjepansje Wrote:  Maybe it is good to realise that once you start wearing a bra you probably will always have to wear one, because you loose the natural elasticity of you breasts and skin.
A bra is an unnatural thing.
Enjoy the jiggling and bouncing!

That is true, but it gets to the point where you have to decide rather you want breasts or water balloons hanging down.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon