Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yes sr can I help you

Yesterday has got to be the day from hell. I was shopping at wal-mart today looking at some men bras when one of the sales ladies walked up from behind me and said yes sr can I help you. Then last night the husband and me went out to dinner and the server asked just what are you gentlemen drinking. Which got a good laugh out of him until he saw my face. The only thing I can think is the shorter hair style has got to go. But was still the day from hell. Has this ever happened to anybody else or is it just me ?

I get Ma'amed a lot. I am male with shorter hair but, I am a 38b.

It has happened from time to time when a person has said something before looking or thinking. The fact that it was twice in the same day that got to me. But I'm to blame I was wearing jeans & baggy t-top both times which I'm sure didn't help matters any; but it was one of those on the run days with a lot to do. It just knocked my self-confidence down badly or maybe I was just being a little over emotional about the whole thing.

Oh Mindy, I feel for you. Yes this has happened to me as well a few times! All I can say is that you have to try and look back on it and find the funny side, but yeah, on some days it can really do some damage to your self esteem.

I actually never have been game to cut my hair shorter than a shoulder-length bob for that exact reason. I remember once walking around with a (male) friend of mine on the street, and a car driving past and someone yelled out the window "Fags!".

The worst one I can remember was in high school when a friend of mine (she dressed a bit like a tomboy), was walking past the school assembly, and the presenting teacher at the time said something like "this gentleman here..." not realizing she was a girl Sad Keep in mind this was in front of the whole school as well...

I can't stand shopping for bras either, I feel so alien in that section, like someone is going to ask me what the hell I am doing in there (nothing ever has a hope of fitting me because I'm so flat). Often end up leaving feeling totally depressed and hating my body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon