Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Working to grow from 31.5 inches to as far as I can go

Hello,

I've tried in the past and had limited success. Dodgy Initially I started with 29 inches and then grew about an inch with some program that I cant remember the name of, just that it was pricey. Sigh. More recently I tried Natureday for about 6 months and grew an additional 1 inch. I put on a little weigh and grew almost half an inch.Huh After going through this forum I have decided to start on Bovine Ovary. I started it abut 3 or so weeks ago and have grown about .5 inches. Smile Since I have started I've been using hypnosis to change my mind-frame, subliminal messages from YouTube in addition to:

Swansons bovine ovary(twice a day, Once in the morning and once at night)
Swansons multi glandular (three times a day)
collagen ( in the morning on an empy stomach with chicken stock)
MSM (in the afternoon)
vitamin C (with the MSM)
an increase in protein
coconut oil to increase my body temperature

One more thing, I just recently purchased a noogleberry system (last Tuesday) nut do not expect to receive it for at least another week or so since I am in the US. I am mostly sugar free, grain free and wheat free. know that I will be making adjustments as time goes along.

I was hoping to have the noogleberry by now but when I sent an email to check on the status they told me me that they had been waiting to receive the large cups since they hadn't had it in inventoryAngry...or something like that. Apparently they mailed it out yesterday which means that I need to wait even longer (2 weeks). This sucks because classes start in about 3 weeks which means that at most I will be able to noogle maybe once a week, if even that. actually debating if I should just tell them to cancel the order since I wont be able to do it regularly. I had hoped to at least be able to do it for a month frequently and then on and off once classes started. At this point I'm not even sure if its worth it.Huh

Give it a try.

My theory is that it is best to noogle for several hours (4+ hours in one day in 15 minute sessions with massage breaks) just one or two days a week. Massage every day 15 min in morning and evening. A 15 minute noogle session every day might help too. Don't forget to drink lots of water.

(08-08-2015, 05:10 PM)James98 Wrote:  Give it a try.

My theory is that it is best to noogle for several hours (4+ hours in one day in 15 minute sessions with massage breaks) just one or two days a week. Massage every day 15 min in morning and evening. A 15 minute noogle session every day might help too. Don't forget to drink lots of water.

I agree with you somewhat on that. Unfortunately in about two weeks I will be lucky if I get home by 11 pm and then I have to get up at 6 the next morning, which means little free time to actually noogle.Dodgy

I'm being messed with right now, I just know it. I got home and went onto the USPS web site and entered the tracking code...and saw that my package had arrived today and been sent back to the post office. WHAT IS MY LIFE? Dodgy The good news is that I might have my noogleberry as soon as tomorrow. A lot sooner than I thought, especially since I thought the earliest would be sometime next week. Fingers crossedBig Grin

Sounds like an impossible work schedule. You can't cook, eat, shower, and sleep in just 7 hours a day, you will be exhausted within a week. Definitely no time for noogling! I hope a) this is just temporary and b) you are getting paid very well for an incredible amount of overtime.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon