Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Newbie! Starting program + progress tracking. Advice?

(11-08-2015, 08:39 AM)nips Wrote:  Oi. Nothing too new in the progress department but I have tweaked my program a bit. so here's what 'm currently doing:

AM:
3000 mg MSM
1000 mg Collagen
400 mg Spearmint
1000 mg Vitamin C
500 mg Maca

Mid-day:
1500 mg MSM
500 mg Maca

PM:
2000 mg Collagen
300 mg Green tea

Life's been going on so I haven't been as consistent with massage but still pretty strong. I'm using PM soap in the shower and still Volufiline topical but no significant changes. I've also not been sleeping at my own house often recently so I've definitely fallen off with the hypnosis. I want to add some sort of estrogen to my program to amp it up a bit. any suggestions?

I'm leaning towards adding red clover, wild yam, white peony and red raspberry but I'm still very unsure. Thoughts?

White peony is an phyto-estrogen in the way that it aromatizes/converts testosteron to estrogen.. So if you'll start that then you have to stop spearmint because thats lowering free testosteron.
Hops is worth trying if you are searching for a mild phytoestrogen. I read somewhere hops and wildyam are a good combo together.

Hi guys. Quick update, I did a measurement this morning and my underbust is at 28.5 inches and bust measurement is at 31.5 inches. So there is obvious growth, but the shape of my breast is unsatisfying. They are doing a sloping/swooping shape and aren't very full at the top. I think exercises might help a bit with that. Any other suggestions?
I'm thinking about dropping my maca dose to just once a day because I'm starting to notice weight on my thighs/butt. I'm going to see if it increases. I've also added Flaxseed oil capsules to my program 1200mg 2x a day. And I've started taking a B complex mid day as well.
Thank you so much for the hops suggestion Hannah. I'm thinking about adding it to my luteal phase, would it be okay to take daily? And I'd be taking wild yam everyday.
I was also thinking of taking red clover for just a week after mensuration. Thoughts?
I'm kind of overwhelmed at this point. Thanks again guys.

(21-08-2015, 05:57 PM)nips Wrote:  Hi guys. Quick update, I did a measurement this morning and my underbust is at 28.5 inches and bust measurement is at 31.5 inches. So there is obvious growth, but the shape of my breast is unsatisfying. They are doing a sloping/swooping shape and aren't very full at the top. I think exercises might help a bit with that. Any other suggestions?
I'm thinking about dropping my maca dose to just once a day because I'm starting to notice weight on my thighs/butt. I'm going to see if it increases. I've also added Flaxseed oil capsules to my program 1200mg 2x a day. And I've started taking a B complex mid day as well.
Thank you so much for the hops suggestion Hannah. I'm thinking about adding it to my luteal phase, would it be okay to take daily? And I'd be taking wild yam everyday.
I was also thinking of taking red clover for just a week after mensuration. Thoughts?
I'm kind of overwhelmed at this point. Thanks again guys.

I read that some women and men are taking hops daily..I've researched hops and doubted to try it,though I'm now trying PM so I dont have personal experience with it.. But when I would try it I would take it in my follicular phase to go with the natural flow(look at a menstrual cycle graphic for that) Or make a cream/tincture of it.

But I can totally understand why you are overwhelmed, think we all had that and sometimes still have that!
And I have the same problem as you have, little fullness on top, I did not tried excercise for it though I heard often it should work..
Red clover is a herb i know very little about but as for as I know its an estrogenic herb so week after indeed just like hops would be best imo.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon