Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soli's New Plan

Aw that sucks your relationship is coming to an end Sad Well now you can focus more on NBE too without hiding it..

But good luck to you Soli on your new program! Hope we'll both be successful Smile Did you try the PM yet?

Whoa! Period is five days early after my first 13-day round of PM, and not that much really, 300-400 mg per day and then massaging with PM cream.

I think I'll not use the PM internally next month and maybe substitute red clover instead. Or sheep placenta.

Anyone have success with red clover? I've searched but there really aren't very many posts about red clover in general, let alone as a part of someone's protocol.

But in other news, my white peony has arrived so I'll add that to the rotation starting tomorrow. And I love the way the Vitex makes my boobs/nipples tingly and tender within 10 minutes or so of taking it!

I don't see any difference in size, but I swear I feel more flesh, so I'll have to be better about Noogling and massaging. Unfortunately I'll be working a ton for the next three weeks, so finding time and privacy opportunities will be limited, but I'll get some in there!

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon