Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soli's New Plan

Hi everyone! I'm definitely looking for feedback, so any comments or insights are welcome!

Quick background: I was on a fairly simple BO plan which was working slowly (approx 1.5" growth in 4 cycles), and then I just kinda freaked out about organ enlargement and other risks associated with BO. I'm sure I was completely overreacting, but I found myself reluctant to take my supplements, which, as we all know, leads to backsliding. Also, I was beginning to gain weight in all kinds of places, which I don't want, so I decided to balance and detox for a few weeks while I thought about it. Started Vitex a couple of weeks back, and wow! Super tender nipples! So, I sought out another plan. And here it is!

I haven't determined the levels yet, still monkeying around with the constituents, but as is my way, I'll likely start low-ish and work my way up.

Days 1-13ish:
PM (est)
Vitex (balance, 1 cap only)
MSM + Vit C (tissue build)
Green Tea extract (AA)
Reishi or White Peony (5AR)
Maca (saponins/balance/mood)
Biotin (hair/nails actually, but also NBE?)
Avocado oil (fatty acids)
EPO (fatty acids/balance)

Days 14ish-26
Vitex (prog, 3 caps)
Weaker phytoestrogen, maybe Red Clover (?), minimum dose
MSM + Vit C (tissue build)
Green Tea extract (AA)
Reishi or White Peony (5AR)
Maca (saponins/balance/mood)
Biotin (hair/nails actually, but also NBE?)
Avocado oil (fatty acids)
EPO (fatty acids/balance)

Am I missing some basic component?

I've also finally pulled the Noogler out of storage, and have begun some light pumping. I'm fanatic about not stretching out my nipples and also properly shaping my underboob. My intramammary folds are exceedingly tight from multiple surgeries and the ensuing adhesion formations, so I'm experimenting with taping protocols that force the underboob to get the most suction and stretch those folds out. If things don't go horribly awry, I'll post further about it!

That's really it for now. My period starts in a few days, so I'll start the PM (thankfully left over from a year ago) then. I'm hoping the Vitex/PM/pumping combo works! I think it's sustainable.

Thanks so much in advance!!

Xo, Soli

Just make sure the vitamin C is not ascorbic acid, and it is all natural.

Thanks for the response, Pom. I've searched for this info and can't find it, so I'll have to go ahead and ask: what does ascorbic acid do/have that other forms of Vit C do not? And why is it so detrimental?

Thanks!

Xo, Soli

(19-06-2015, 07:21 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Thanks for the response, Pom. I've searched for this info and can't find it, so I'll have to go ahead and ask: what does ascorbic acid do/have that other forms of Vit C do not? And why is it so detrimental?

Thanks!

Xo, Soli
-----------------------------------------------------------------
See this:
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/b...synthetic/
Also the following is the one that Ella showed me:
http://www.iherb.com/Madre-Labs-Madre-C-...80-g/17628

<3 POM

Well, I think I finally got some swelling with NB. I only Noogle when my BF is gone, and he's been hanging around the house a lot lately, but for a little over a week I was getting in about 45 mins to 1 hr every other day or so. Then a week off. Today I was able to noogle for a couple of hours, and a wee bit of swelling stayed!

I know that swelling doesn't necessarily mean growth, and the swelling is likely imperceptible to the measuring tape, but the extra jiggly flesh feels so great!

Just had to share...it's the little things that keep us going, I guess. Smile

Just finished my first half of the month with PM, now onto Vitex until my cycle update in a couple weeks. Hoping I see something with this new plan!

Xo, Soli

Why are you hiding your NBE from you bf? Get him to help, ask him to massage your boobs at every opportunity.

I'm am not sure but I think you can better take an multivitamin then biotin..Multivitamins contain all B vitamins and biotin I believe only b7 and or b8. Its not a big deal..But i would advise an multivitamin so you target all vitamins. Because you might be missing D vitamins and B.
And C vitamins in synthetic variant dont have the same properties as real vitC, Like Pom said too.

(02-07-2015, 11:38 PM)James98 Wrote:  Why are you hiding your NBE from you bf? Get him to help, ask him to massage your boobs at every opportunity.

I am hiding it too:p, I think sometimes Its just better to not know everything about each other. Speaking for myself, I dont want him to think about NBE when we're intimate.. It should not be an obsession and to get out off the zone, its better for me to not tell it. Dont know about Soli's reasons but I can understand!

I tried to hide it from my husband too but then he caught me
- taking progress shots
- found pictures on my phone
- caught me on breastnexus constantly
- found my noogleberry.... (imagine trying to explain that one away..)
- then the icing on the cake he found a bottle of "BREAST ENLARGEMENT CREAM"!!!

Yeh I was screwed after that...

But yes good luck soli, hope your programme works for you.

Thanks for the feedback!

@James: I'm hiding my NBE from my boyfriend because our relationship is coming rapidly to a close. It's not his business. Maybe with the next one, though!

@Hannah: Oh, yes, I also take a multi vitamin and green drinks. The supplements listed here are only the extra ones beyond my basic nutrition I take for various bio-hacks (NBE, rapid hair growth, better skin, etc.)

@Ella: it must have been quite a moment trying to come up with something to explain the Noogleberry! They look so draconian!

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon