Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lumihiutale's first program

So I kind of forget update about my progress but it is going great. I have gained 3 cm (1 inch) and I know it is not a lot but I am exited. My breasts haven't grow huge or anything like that but the shape is so fuller and feminine now. I used to have pointy looking breast and now they are so round. So I am so glad about that even thou in measurements it's nothing huge.

Haven't really changed my routine at all so nothing new in there. I'm thinking about switching to PM after I finish my BO. Nothing wrong with BO and I like the results but it's kind of hart to get to Finland so trying something with easier access. I have still a month or so left of my BO and after that I think I will keep a little time off everything except noogling and massage to cleanse. After that I will try PM because I'm loving the results on you girls here. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon