Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program with pics :)) Aromatase on the way!

Oh! Because they are pointy from the side-view?! No, no. That is not tuberous. I know of people with large, plump bosom that are still pointy from the side and they are definitely, as you are not, tuberous or underdeveloped. Speaking of under-developed, I have heard that breasts may not fully develop until they have at some point been engorged with milk, because that is when every thing gets really filled in. There was a thread here about inducing lactation to promote development, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the breasts are, "underdeveloped before then. Before I started NBE, I think that i definitely had underdeveloped breasts (maybe due to some hormone problems in my youth and or congenital symmastia (which has improved with NBE)). But now my breasts, actually, look kinda like yours, nice and more mature. Now, I have to say though, that from the side, they are still pointy and perky! Love em!

PS: L-arginine massage? Hmmm. I will stay tuned!

(12-07-2015, 09:07 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 09:01 PM)Odile Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 08:43 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 08:40 PM)Odile Wrote:  
(09-07-2015, 04:51 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi Odile!
Are you still massaging with arginine? May I ask you what's the benefit from massaging with arginine?

Yes i'm still massaging with arginine once in a while. I do it as arginine is good to promote circulation i decided to do it topically. Sometimes i first dilute in water, sometimes i do it with the arginine powder and some oil. When I massage with the powder I use to get more results, so i'm led to think that the extra plumpness comes probably from the rubbing effect. But when I massage with fenugreek powder I don't always get the same plumpness, so idk.

Ah sounds good, Well you brought the idea to my mind a couple off days ago and I went of to research and ordered swansons argine gel. So soon will try that out. Do you also use fenu and arginine at the same time or do you just swop them?

Ooh arginine gel sounds good too, maybe I will try that out. Give us some feedback then Hannah. I don't use to massage with them together, but why not?

Yeh you brought me to the idea of researching Arginine, you're program looks good. This is the product that I'm hopefully using tomorrowSmile : http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...177-ml-gel
I thought then you adress both.. Circulation and then pick up the ''thing'' you want..fenugreek, flax,pm or something else.

That's a good find Hannah.

(13-07-2015, 08:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 09:07 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 09:01 PM)Odile Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 08:43 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 08:40 PM)Odile Wrote:  Yes i'm still massaging with arginine once in a while. I do it as arginine is good to promote circulation i decided to do it topically. Sometimes i first dilute in water, sometimes i do it with the arginine powder and some oil. When I massage with the powder I use to get more results, so i'm led to think that the extra plumpness comes probably from the rubbing effect. But when I massage with fenugreek powder I don't always get the same plumpness, so idk.

Ah sounds good, Well you brought the idea to my mind a couple off days ago and I went of to research and ordered swansons argine gel. So soon will try that out. Do you also use fenu and arginine at the same time or do you just swop them?

Ooh arginine gel sounds good too, maybe I will try that out. Give us some feedback then Hannah. I don't use to massage with them together, but why not?

Yeh you brought me to the idea of researching Arginine, you're program looks good. This is the product that I'm hopefully using tomorrowSmile : http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...177-ml-gel
I thought then you adress both.. Circulation and then pick up the ''thing'' you want..fenugreek, flax,pm or something else.

That's a good find Hannah.

YeesssBig Grin I'm going to try it right now, if anything special will happen I'll post it in my thread.

(13-07-2015, 10:10 AM)char Wrote:  Oh! Because they are pointy from the side-view?! No, no. That is not tuberous. I know of people with large, plump bosom that are still pointy from the side and they are definitely, as you are not, tuberous or underdeveloped. Speaking of under-developed, I have heard that breasts may not fully develop until they have at some point been engorged with milk, because that is when every thing gets really filled in. There was a thread here about inducing lactation to promote development, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the breasts are, "underdeveloped before then. Before I started NBE, I think that i definitely had underdeveloped breasts (maybe due to some hormone problems in my youth and or congenital symmastia (which has improved with NBE)). But now my breasts, actually, look kinda like yours, nice and more mature. Now, I have to say though, that from the side, they are still pointy and perky! Love em!

PS: L-arginine massage? Hmmm. I will stay tuned!

I say this because from the side view they don't seem fully developed. Yeah I know some girls that have bigger breasts and they are still pointy, but mine seem to have a "gap" over the nipple. And even right under the nipple, idk exactly how to explain it, it's like I don't have upper part of the breast. I have protruding nipples that from the side view seem the only thing fully developed (maybe because of the high levels of prolactin) and that my breasts have developed towards the nipples and not harmoniously around them. But well, I wouldn't mind this shape if they were bigger, I like the pointy perky shape too..just wish more volume and more upper boob.

And about inducing lactation, is there actually cases of permanent success in growing our friends with that method? It's all about promoting prolactin?

I've just received my hormonal results. I don't know if I've done the test in the right period of days to actually test progesterone but...

Estradiol is low.
3,0 pg/ml
Reference values: 1st half of the cycle: 0,2-10,4; Ovulation: 5,8-21,2;
2nd haf: 0,8-10,8

Estriol more normal.
11,3 pg/ml
Reference values: <21,0 pg/ml

Progesterone is very low.
36pg/ml
Reference values: 1st half: 50-100; Ovulation: 100-150; 2nd half: 100-450

So, apart of the period of the cycle in which I've tested, I have very low progestere.!?

I get you, i think. "More upper boob" is a hotly requested item. Many would like that sort of (180 degrees) half ball with nipple (at 90 degrees) look? It seems to me that a lot of us would like our boobs to be uniformly bulbous, if you will. I have noticed that a lot of women have the shape you are referring to. Have you ever noticed that sometimes certain kinds of boobs might depend on, uh, like in at least one case I saw, the ethnicity of the woman, for example? I think it may be true sometimes. There have been development stage charts in various threads. It seems that the stages of development are not set in stone and vary somewhat. Just looking on-line, I noticed that some "stage 5" images illustrate the boobs as being almost tear drop shape- more equally round both upper and below the nipple. The nipple may even point down. Other charts show a progression from bud-like to puffy to larger boobs with scoop/slope top, but definitely fleshier under boob. At any rate, you look great, girl. Breasts really lovely in various shapes. I noticed some people have large, flatter breasts and some have people have small, bubble boobs. Many wonderful varieties! Variety is the spice of life.
Speaking of which, yes about the lactation. There have been theories about promoting prolactin to get glands and other tissues to their peak, but also to promote progesterone, I think. There is a lot of concentration on increasing e(o)stregen, decreasing testosterone- in the forum. However, it is recently that I am learning that prolactin and progesterone may also play a part in major change for some women. I read, just last week, that some women grew a whole cup size from simply using progesterone cream alone. It was something to do with the balance to make sure that estrogen receptors wouldn't get burned out. I have also heard of women using breast pumps for breast-feeding (not the noogle kind that pulls on the whole boob) or breast-feeding massage, to develop their breasts, based on stimulating the prolactin response.
So much to learn!! May our sweetest boobie dreams come true.
Bless!

Absolutely, bless variery. But in what concerns to breast size i'm very self-conscious. Maybe because of my mother, that have bigger breasts than I have, she's was always a D, and always made me feel wrong about being smaller than her. Grrr. So I always tended to associate my breast shape to smaller breasts. So the problem it's all about size in my mind, and I always thought that my boobie shape made me look smaller than other shapes. The funny thing is that I think very beautiful not so big breasts in other girls but in me always felt wrong.

About hormones, the deal is definitely not just high estrogen and low testosterone. In my case, I always felt an improvement during luteal when I used progesterone cream. And now with this new test results i can see that i'm estrogen dominant, with very low levels of progesterone. I think AquaA felt the major diference with PC too.

So, in conjuction with my past hormonal results, I can see that I have:

Low DHEA
Low testosterone
High androstenedione
High prolactine
Normal estriol
Low estradiol
Very low progesterone

I think that Peggy and I have similar results, am I right? In our case I imagine that low levels of testosterone are not helping the game.

Normal estriol and low estradiol I think it can come from high androstenedione and low testosterone. Androstenedione is being transformed via aromatase into estriol, but testosterone is not being converted (maybe because we have low levels?!) into estradiol. Why androstenedione is not being converted into testosterone too?! Maybe our low levels of progesterone are being converted into androstenedione and less into DHEA, or what is converted into DHEA is rapidly converted into androstenedione and the path stays there, with high levels of andro, and low levels of test, that results in high estriol and low estradiol. Or androstenedione is not being converted into testosterone or what is converted into testosterone is rapidly being converted into DHT. Sorry for the mess. Does it make sense?

(14-07-2015, 12:34 AM)Odile Wrote:  I've just received my hormonal results. I don't know if I've done the test in the right period of days to actually test progesterone but...

Estradiol is low.
3,0 pg/ml
Reference values: 1st half of the cycle: 0,2-10,4; Ovulation: 5,8-21,2;
2nd haf: 0,8-10,8

Estriol more normal.
11,3 pg/ml
Reference values: <21,0 pg/ml

Progesterone is very low.
36pg/ml
Reference values: 1st half: 50-100; Ovulation: 100-150; 2nd half: 100-450

So, apart of the period of the cycle in which I've tested, I have very low progestere.!?

Thanks for posting your test result. Oh yes, your progesterone is very low, so low that it seems that you did not ovulate in that cycle. Huh Our estriol and estradiol are both almost the same (I had 2,6 pg/ml estradiol and 12,1 pg/ml estriol). My P was higher (127 pg/ml) but since the range is 100-450 my P was still pretty low. What about your testosterone, cortisol and DHEA?

What are you going to do now? Will you use PC in luteal phase?

(14-07-2015, 02:04 PM)Odile Wrote:  So, in conjuction with my past hormonal results, I can see that I have:

Low DHEA
Low testosterone
High androstenedione
High prolactine
Normal estriol
Low estradiol
Very low progesterone

I think that Peggy and I have similar results, am I right? In our case I imagine that low levels of testosterone are not helping the game.

Normal estriol and low estradiol I think it can come from high androstenedione and low testosterone. Androstenedione is being transformed via aromatase into estriol, but testosterone is not being converted (maybe because we have low levels?!) into estradiol. Why androstenedione is not being converted into testosterone too?! Maybe our low levels of progesterone are being converted into androstenedione and less into DHEA, or what is converted into DHEA is rapidly converted into androstenedione and the path stays there, with high levels of andro, and low levels of test, that results in high estriol and low estradiol. Or androstenedione is not being converted into testosterone or what is converted into testosterone is rapidly being converted into DHT. Sorry for the mess. Does it make sense?

We have pretty much the same test results.

Maybe Lotus could chime in and share with us her knowledge?!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon