Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program with pics :)) Aromatase on the way!

(07-07-2015, 05:45 PM)Odile Wrote:  I'm so disappointed right now..my last cycles had 24 days, so this cycle when I've tested my progesterone and estrogen I've done it on the 17th day, but this time my cycle had 30 days :/ so the results of the test are useless right? The funny thing is that on the 12 day my temperature has risen so i thought i was ovulating.

Hm, do you think you ovulated on the 12th day? Maybe your luteal phase was just longer than usual? You can download the test result online. You just have to enter the reference number which was on the box. But they will also send it to you by mail. Smile

Hi Odile!
Are you still massaging with arginine? May I ask you what's the benefit from massaging with arginine?

(08-07-2015, 09:15 AM)char Wrote:  Odile!
You have a beautiful bosom! They are not tuberous or underdevelopped. I had to look it up just to make sure, but your breasts look very normal. I wish you luck with getting them to the size you and plumpness you would like them to be. :]

Thank you char..you're sweet. But i keep felling that my breats have a bit of tuberous/underdeveloped look because of the side view, they are kind of pointy. When i'm more comfortable and see some more progress (i hope) i will repost a photo from the side view, starting point and current one.

And as i always had a feeling about BO, i think it's time to give it a shot.

(12-07-2015, 08:20 PM)Odile Wrote:  
You have a beautiful bosom! They are not tuberous or underdevelopped. I had to look it up just to make sure, but your breasts look very normal. I wish you luck with getting them to the size you and plumpness you would like them to be. :]

Thank you char..you're sweet. But i keep felling that my breats have a bit of tuberous/underdeveloped look because of the side view, they are kind of pointy. When i'm more comfortable and see some more progress (i hope) i will repost a photo from the side view, starting point and current one.

No not tuberous Odile! Ofcourse we didnt saw side view pictures(as you say they look tuberous from the side) but seeing the pictures you posted they are totally not tuberous, they are beautiful I think.

(09-07-2015, 04:51 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi Odile!
Are you still massaging with arginine? May I ask you what's the benefit from massaging with arginine?

Yes i'm still massaging with arginine once in a while. I do it as arginine is good to promote circulation i decided to do it topically. Sometimes i first dilute in water, sometimes i do it with the arginine powder and some oil. When I massage with the powder I use to get more results, so i'm led to think that the extra plumpness comes probably from the rubbing effect. But when I massage with fenugreek powder I don't always get the same plumpness, so idk.

(12-07-2015, 08:31 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 08:20 PM)Odile Wrote:  

No not tuberous Odile! Ofcourse we didnt saw side view pictures(as you say they look tuberous from the side) but seeing the pictures you posted they are totally not tuberous, they are beautiful I think.

Well, thank you girls Smile
Will see how my boobies and body react to BO.

(12-07-2015, 08:40 PM)Odile Wrote:  

Yes i'm still massaging with arginine once in a while. I do it as arginine is good to promote circulation i decided to do it topically. Sometimes i first dilute in water, sometimes i do it with the arginine powder and some oil. When I massage with the powder I use to get more results, so i'm led to think that the extra plumpness comes probably from the rubbing effect. But when I massage with fenugreek powder I don't always get the same plumpness, so idk.

Ah sounds good, Well you brought the idea to my mind a couple off days ago and I went of to research and ordered swansons argine gel. So soon will try that out. Do you also use fenu and arginine at the same time or do you just swop them?

(08-07-2015, 09:53 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(07-07-2015, 05:45 PM)Odile Wrote:  I'm so disappointed right now..my last cycles had 24 days, so this cycle when I've tested my progesterone and estrogen I've done it on the 17th day, but this time my cycle had 30 days :/ so the results of the test are useless right? The funny thing is that on the 12 day my temperature has risen so i thought i was ovulating.

Hm, do you think you ovulated on the 12th day? Maybe your luteal phase was just longer than usual? You can download the test result online. You just have to enter the reference number which was on the box. But they will also send it to you by mail. Smile

On the 12th day I thought i was ovulating, but then on 15th day i had all the signs i was ovulating too :/ I hope that my luteal phase was just longer than before so the test was not in vain.
Because if I've ovulated on the 15th day and done the test on the 17th, the results will be useless, right?

(12-07-2015, 08:43 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

Ah sounds good, Well you brought the idea to my mind a couple off days ago and I went of to research and ordered swansons argine gel. So soon will try that out. Do you also use fenu and arginine at the same time or do you just swop them?

Ooh arginine gel sounds good too, maybe I will try that out. Give us some feedback then Hannah. I don't use to massage with them together, but why not?

(12-07-2015, 09:01 PM)Odile Wrote:  
(12-07-2015, 08:43 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

Ooh arginine gel sounds good too, maybe I will try that out. Give us some feedback then Hannah. I don't use to massage with them together, but why not?

Yeh you brought me to the idea of researching Arginine, you're program looks good. This is the product that I'm hopefully using tomorrowSmile : http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...177-ml-gel
I thought then you adress both.. Circulation and then pick up the ''thing'' you want..fenugreek, flax,pm or something else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon