Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program with pics :)) Aromatase on the way!

Does anyone knows any reliable and affordable hormone saliva test to order for EU?

I just want to test E and progesterone this time, since i've never tested progesterone, and i'm curious about being E or P dominant.

I can recommend a lab in Germany. They ship also to other EU countries.

The problem is that the instructions of the test and the result is in german only (but I could translate it for you, if you don't find any other lab in Europe).

This test from them costs 51,17 EUR + 9,90 EUR shipping to all EU countries and they test for Estradiol, Estriol and Progesterone: http://www.medivere.de/shop/Frau/Hormons...-Frau.html

This test from them costs 117,06 EUR + FREE shipping and they test for Estradiol, Estriol, Progesterone, Testosteron, DHEA and Cortisol. I did this test one year ago and was very satisfied. Smile http://www.medivere.de/shop/Frau/Hormons...-plus.html

Thank you sooo much PeggySmile
It is affordable! Thinking if i have the possibility to test the complete one. I've been searching for a while and didn't find any with this price.
And if you can help me with the instructions would be so sweet, thanksSmile I know a bit of german, but just the basics.

Yes no problem, just PM me if you have any questions. Smile

Updating..
I am on the 9th of the cycle and I'm still menstruating :/ ?!

Yesterday i've added arginine to my massage and today I've woken up with a nice swelling.

I don't think my breasts have grown much but they haven't decreased as well, and as I continue losing weight because of some issues in my personal life, I think this program is helping, otherwise they would be smaller.

The Progesterone/Estrogen saliva kit has already arrived, thanks Peggy. Will test this cycle and then post the results. If I happen to be estrogen dominant, maybe I will think in adding BO as I still think that my breasts are a bit tubular.
Noogleberry hasn't arrived yet. grrrr

Make sure to make the test one week after ovulation = one week before your next period starts. Hm, that's strange that you are still bleeding. Did this happen to you before?

(16-06-2015, 12:51 AM)peggy Wrote:  Make sure to make the test one week after ovulation = one week before your next period starts. Hm, that's strange that you are still bleeding. Did this happen to you before?

When i'm off bcp i tend to have long menses. Around 7 days, but 9.. I'm off bcp for some months now and I intend to continue. How do you know exactly when you do ovulate? My last 2 cycles had 24days but I used to have longer cycles, 28 at least.

You can measure your BBT (body basal temperature) every morning with a thermometer that has two digits (e.g. 36.54 °C) and once your temperature rises 0.2 - 0.5 °C then you will know you have ovulated.

I'm so disappointed right now..my last cycles had 24 days, so this cycle when I've tested my progesterone and estrogen I've done it on the 17th day, but this time my cycle had 30 days :/ so the results of the test are useless right? The funny thing is that on the 12 day my temperature has risen so i thought i was ovulating.
The only difference this cycle was that i didn't take vitex or dong quai.

About the progress on my boobies with this program, they are different from the front view, they are more round and it seems that i have more upper boob now (and i didn't gain weight) but from the side view it's pretty much the same and still looking pointy and a bit tuberous/underdeveloped. So next cycle i will definitely add BO.

Still waiting for my noogle to arrive....

Odile!
You have a beautiful bosom! They are not tuberous or underdevelopped. I had to look it up just to make sure, but your breasts look very normal. I wish you luck with getting them to the size you and plumpness you would like them to be. :]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon