Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Siam Natural?

Has anyone tried Pueraria Mirifica from Siam Natural? Their product seems legit, but I can't find any reviews for it online. Any feedback?

This is the site:
http://www.siamnatural.com/Pueraria_miri...ua_Kao.htm

I dont know but I do know that they say that PM from Thailand seems to be better... Better harvested with more care and therefore healthier for women.

(12-05-2015, 03:52 PM)sisik Wrote:  Has anyone tried Pueraria Mirifica from Siam Natural? Their product seems legit, but I can't find any reviews for it online. Any feedback?

This is the site:
http://www.siamnatural.com/Pueraria_miri...ua_Kao.htm

Wow, I was literally just about to post the same question lol. I felt pretty convinced by the website but wanted to hear some reviews as well.

same. Id only use pm grown and supplied from the right regions in Thailand.

Interesting looking site! I like the look of several of their products. I saw another sight advertising PM recently. It almost made me giggle. There were a ton of balloon boobs, some obviously fake and the owner said, pictures sell. I didn't have too much confidence in the product after that. It the pictures were a garentee, on the other hand... Big Grin

Their analysis of components, which is dated 57 years ago, does not list the essential phytoestrogens miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol.

(14-05-2015, 05:04 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  Their analysis of components, which is dated 57 years ago, does not list the essential phytoestrogens miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol.

I checked and it does mention them, you just have to read it through. Here's the cap:

Organically cultivated Pueraria mirifica V-caps contain193.142 mg of Puerarin per 100 grams compared to 90 mg per 100 grams of pure edible grade extract. The scientific proof of the percentage of active ingredients and efficacy of Siam Natural Pueraria mirifica organically cultivated raw powder is displayed in the HPLC chromatogram image below. It's over two times as potent as pure edible grade extract and contains all of the natural phyto-chemicals available in the root tuber like Miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol which are believed to be the key ingredients for optimum results for skin toning, firming, restoration & breast enlargement.

(14-05-2015, 10:02 PM)sisik Wrote:  
(14-05-2015, 05:04 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  Their analysis of components, which is dated 57 years ago, does not list the essential phytoestrogens miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol.

I checked and it does mention them, you just have to read it through. Here's the cap:

Organically cultivated Pueraria mirifica V-caps contain193.142 mg of Puerarin per 100 grams compared to 90 mg per 100 grams of pure edible grade extract. The scientific proof of the percentage of active ingredients and efficacy of Siam Natural Pueraria mirifica organically cultivated raw powder is displayed in the HPLC chromatogram image below. It's over two times as potent as pure edible grade extract and contains all of the natural phyto-chemicals available in the root tuber like Miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol which are believed to be the key ingredients for optimum results for skin toning, firming, restoration & breast enlargement.

I ordered some and they are on the way. I will let you know.

Seems to me that if you were interested in tanking up on puerarin(daidzein) then you ought to get some kudzu. Not ideal for breast growth but if you have a hangover...

Note:

Puerarin, one of several known isoflavones, is found in a number of plants and herbs, such as the root of Pueraria (Radix puerariae)[1] notably of the kudzu plant.

Puerarin is the 8-C-glucoside of daidzein, and is a 5-HT2C receptor and benzodiazepine site antagonist.[2]

Been taking one a day for 15 days now. Broke out on my face. Nothing else to report yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon