Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

After a whole year and my story, read it is important

Hi again all!!!!

I started last year with my program that you can see here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21040

I stop it after 4 months, nothing was working, and time went by...until
I did hormonal tests again and I have low progesterone, PCOS, and low DHEAs....
I check some of my old tests and DHEAs was low more than 8 years now Sad no wonder nothing worked in my case, I have to cure other underlying hormonal problems....
I did the tests because no matter what I would take or use, acne and hirsutism wouldn't go simply away, let alone getting bigger breasts!
What alerted me to the maximum was my dry skin around the eyes and the ridiculous dehydration I saw going out at the sun for my age, it was really extreme, Im not talking about 1-2 wrinkles, Im talking about OLD skin for my age, im 33 not 53!

So I took the results to a gyno.
Here is my new program for my hormonal balance:
1. Pueraria mirifica (for 14 days)
2. Bio natural Progesterone (for 12 days)
3. Maca (to balance DHEA and other hormones)
4. Spearmint (for hirsutism, im taking this with breaks)
5. Saw Palmetto
6. Linseed and Linseed oil (for DHEA)

I am on this program, 1 month, I just finish my period, my breasts still hurts and they feel sore, my period lasted 4 days which is something very new, it always lasts 7 days
my aggravated acne seems to getting away, hopefully soon it will just go away completely.

if I didn't knew about my hormones and lets say I didn't had acne, since im getting my periods and once in a while I might have a delay, did you know that CANCER can knock the door with low DHEAs?
you can eat the best food, all organic, even go veggie, the most balanced diet, still hormones are hormones, all women should benefit from today's medical tests and before taking any herb, spend those few dollars and do your tests, check your hormones, see what you might need and do your PERSONAL program for breast enlargement.
Do not forget BIO PROGESTERONE if you take herbs with loads of phytoestrogens to be balanced, every 6 months go and do hormonal tests, see if there is anything out of balance.

the funny part is that my hormones are a mess but my thyroid is PERFECT! like the doc indicated, well this is something good Smile

so, I will come back after 6 months and I will tell you how my hormones and my health is and my overall appearance, hopefully the results will be positive Smile

Great inspiring story, hope you're getting your hormones balanced..I'll follow your progressSmile Goodluck!

the breasts are growing, like for sure they are growing this time, the left boob is growing more than the right boob noticeably, and this is something I never had as an issue before in my life.

anything other hormonal issues that I see getting fixed, is too early to say for sure, such as acne etc...

I will keep this post alive, and I will take pictures soon, reason is, many women have hormonal issues and they don't take tests before taking herbs. Hopefully my personal story will make some women to read it and pay to do their hormonal tests and then decide their herbal hormonal program of getting first healthy and then bigger boobs.
This is why some herbs might not work for many people.

Also, please do not take this as negative but I would like to share my experience with a girl who did a boob job and she had F cups at a thin body.
She look like Pamela Anderson, not the young one, the older one that her boobs are obviously fake.
In a few words, what I notice was that yes she did had men flirting with her, and noticing her, but all these men weren't very good men. I saw them how they would lie to her just to sleep with her, I saw how they treat her with this fake interest. The men who sleep with her one of them she did like a lot, disappear for awhile, she was texting him over and over again and pushing him to talk to her.
She would go to the beach and get easily men's phone numbers, so what? those men weren't very elegant, either romantic, I would dare to say many of them were idiots! and we catch one of them when he was taking her a video at the beach to say some things to his friends very sexual in nature about her. In simple words, they only wanted to fuck her and that's it, just a one night stand, nobody took her seriously whatsoever.

When she would go out with me, she did got little more attention than me, I mean who wouldn't notice two huge balls at a thin body right?
but I wonder, from all those guys who would check her out, how many actually thought sexy stuff, bad stuff, or good stuff?
I have been in male companies, I know that many people who would see overdone sexy ladies especially fake ones, would say nasty things about them and even make fun of them.
When we went to the beach we would hear bipping from the cars all the time, one time I return from the beach by myself wearing my bathing suit with my small boobs under it, I got pretty much the same bipping to be honest. lol
I also avoided all those horrible guys trying to get hooked up with me, I mean she was good for me, she could take all the garbage and I can be left with much better guys who would show some interested because it is me, not just a sack of walking huge boobs.

My point is that if any of you do plastic surgery, if herbs do not work, seriously think twice!!!!! try not to go with this new trend of humongous boobs, small body frame, is not very good and you will attract very shallow men to an idiotic level.
What I learn from my experience is that I do not care anymore if I get a specific C or D or DD, i can be happy with my A or B, what I care is my boobs just to be a nice full round shape, healthy, and no matter the size I will be very happy and with exercise to keep my body nicely balanced and get attention from the good men out there who would get sexually interested in me not because I have big boobs, but because I am Seanna, I am a person, I dance, I sing, I am funny, sometimes I do not like shaving my legs, or my arms, I burp, I fart, I want someone who will want the person to have sex or make love or whatever, not just an ass or a boob.
When all men on this planet will look like Thor, we can talk again about every woman to be super perfect in everything! hahahahaha

I really appreciate your talk.. You're inspiring me ... After your thread I am gonna do tests- just waiting until my exams over- and i will be happy to follow your steps and your achievments..

It is quite rare, but there are also naturally thin girls with large bust and natural large bust can also be more or less pretty, nature produces also not just great results, not only surgery. If you are "ugly" you would be sure that someone is with you because of you and not your body or beauty, but that is not really what you want..You started talking about bad surgery results, but in the end it sounds more like: thin and curvy is a fantasy not something from the real world and that girls do not find real love, only get garbage (your words)..

I would not agree that if you have like great body that you would attract only shallow man?!!?! There are girls that have it naturally and that is luck not a curse, some have it done and it also looks good..They attract many man and off course also many shallow man, but not like if you have sexy body you will just attract man who want your body, you will never find love?!?! It is also more about the clothes you wear, the way you are, the way you speak, your appearance, that would be probably be a signal for shallow girls who attract shallow man..Beauty is a gift and advantage, just use it right

I am not saying people should do surgery or girls should have thin bodies and large curves, just it is actually great if you have it, it is not a bad thing. If you have something else it is also great! off course people are much more than a face and body..

(27-05-2015, 02:18 AM)seanna Wrote:  In a few words, what I notice was that yes she did had men flirting with her, and noticing her, but all these men weren't very good men. I saw them how they would lie to her just to sleep with her, I saw how they treat her with this fake interest. The men who sleep with her one of them she did like a lot, disappear for awhile, she was texting him over and over again and pushing him to talk to her.
She would go to the beach and get easily men's phone numbers, so what? those men weren't very elegant, either romantic, I would dare to say many of them were idiots! and we catch one of them when he was taking her a video at the beach to say some things to his friends very sexual in nature about her. In simple words, they only wanted to fuck her and that's it, just a one night stand, nobody took her seriously whatsoever.

When she would go out with me, she did got little more attention than me, I mean who wouldn't notice two huge balls at a thin body right?
but I wonder, from all those guys who would check her out, how many actually thought sexy stuff, bad stuff, or good stuff?
I have been in male companies, I know that many people who would see overdone sexy ladies especially fake ones, would say nasty things about them and even make fun of them.
When we went to the beach we would hear bipping from the cars all the time, one time I return from the beach by myself wearing my bathing suit with my small boobs under it, I got pretty much the same bipping to be honest. lol
I also avoided all those horrible guys trying to get hooked up with me, I mean she was good for me, she could take all the garbage and I can be left with much better guys who would show some interested because it is me, not just a sack of walking huge boobs.

My point is that if any of you do plastic surgery, if herbs do not work, seriously think twice!!!!! try not to go with this new trend of humongous boobs, small body frame, is not very good and you will attract very shallow men to an idiotic level.
What I learn from my experience is that I do not care anymore if I get a specific C or D or DD, i can be happy with my A or B, what I care is my boobs just to be a nice full round shape, healthy, and no matter the size I will be very happy and with exercise to keep my body nicely balanced and get attention from the good men out there who would get sexually interested in me not because I have big boobs, but because I am Seanna, I am a person, I dance, I sing, I am funny, sometimes I do not like shaving my legs, or my arms, I burp, I fart, I want someone who will want the person to have sex or make love or whatever, not just an ass or a boob.
When all men on this planet will look like Thor, we can talk again about every woman to be super perfect in everything! hahahahaha

(30-05-2015, 05:16 PM)rateset Wrote:  It is quite rare, but there are also naturally thin girls with large bust and natural large bust can also be more or less pretty, nature produces also not just great results, not only surgery. If you are "ugly" you would be sure that someone is with you because of you and not your body or beauty, but that is not really what you want..You started talking about bad surgery results, but in the end it sounds more like: thin and curvy is a fantasy not something from the real world and that girls do not find real love, only get garbage (your words)..

I would not agree that if you have like great body that you would attract only shallow man?!!?! There are girls that have it naturally and that is luck not a curse, some have it done and it also looks good..They attract many man and off course also many shallow man, but not like if you have sexy body you will just attract man who want your body, you will never find love?!?! It is also more about the clothes you wear, the way you are, the way you speak, your appearance, that would be probably be a signal for shallow girls who attract shallow man..Beauty is a gift and advantage, just use it right

I am not saying people should do surgery or girls should have thin bodies and large curves, just it is actually great if you have it, it is not a bad thing. If you have something else it is also great! off course people are much more than a face and body..

(27-05-2015, 02:18 AM)seanna Wrote:  In a few words, what I notice was that yes she did had men flirting with her, and noticing her, but all these men weren't very good men. I saw them how they would lie to her just to sleep with her, I saw how they treat her with this fake interest. The men who sleep with her one of them she did like a lot, disappear for awhile, she was texting him over and over again and pushing him to talk to her.

I can totally understand what Seanna means and i agree with Rateset that great bodies aren't a curse and will not attract just shallow men, it's about personality of course. But i don't think that what you are saying was what Seanna wanted to transmit. Imo it's all about a sexist society we live in, that pressure women in a way to make us think that a great body is synonyms of huge tits. And plastic surgery are creating a new size of breasts that in most of the cases don't exist in nature, especially in relation to proportionality of bodies. Yes, there are, even if rare, thin girls with big tits, but they don't have a great ass, or great legs as well, human nature is not "perfect". And nowadays the seek of what we call (or what society as defined as..) "perfect" it's a crazy race, that are making women suffer so much. And yes, i think that we have urgently to distinguish fake boobs from natural ones, for the sake of women mental health. Even here in the forum, some goal avatars have fake boobs i can tell.
Even that kind of annoying advertising that tells women to accept their "flaws", wants us to think that actually we have flaws and we will need their products to deal with that. Well, if for Rateset, a great body is a thin one with large curves, for other that it's not the ideal. And if there are men that prefer big boobs, even if fake, there are other that prefer natural ones and don't like fake ones at all, other prefer big bums...and so on. But the generalization that women are as beautiful as bigger their breasts are, that is for sure a curse!! All my life i lived with a relatively thin body with big bum and legs (which i love and would not change for anything) but not that big breasts, and all my boyfriends said that i had their ideal body, but i could never feel completely happy with that because of this sexist idea that i would be sexier if i had bigger breasts. And i understand what Seanna means when she talks about her friend just attracting shallow man..it seems that her friend have huge fake boobs in proportion to her body size, and that i can relate with what you've said Rateset, men probably associate that with a type of personality, that ends attracting shallow men. I don't know any interesting man that likes huge fake boobs. And one of the problems is that some girls, that because of this pressure, end up putting normal size implants, have suffered from commentaries all their lives about being small boobed and now with implants continue to be object of commentaries about being shallow. Myself, I live in a contradiction that i don't feel happy with the size of my breasts, but i hate the idea of fake boobs in me. So NBE is the way for me to feel good with my body, and not that bad with the idea of surrendering to this sexist society. The idea of growing boobs naturally, having health as a priority, listen carefully to my body and grow boobies balancing my hormones and so growing them until my body feels good with it, until what's naturally supposed, and not expecting some disproportionate f cups..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon