Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interested in buying used Brava if anyone is selling

I'm definitely interested in buying if anyone is selling their used systems. I do not wish to buy direct simply because I'm about 20 years old and totally independent i.e. I can't afford a bunch of doctor visits and a 1000+ dollar premium on top of it (I looked around for doctors in my area and... yeesh!), but I would definitely invest a bit to see if this works for me.

I'm a small 36B and using the Brava Size estimator I got "medium wide" for the cups.

I'm definitely more interested in the actual domes than the accessories. I want to start something I can commit to long term and I feel the brava domes are the best for that for me, but I might get a pump from elsewhere and after looking through this forum, I'll definitely just pick up a D/DD sports bra from JC Penny.

If anyone is willing to sell (possibly using ebay w/ "buy now" as a medium for stability on both our sides?), hey help a girl out :p !!

I'm looking forward to contributing results to the site if I get started, so be on the look out for that too.

I know I want this over implants because if it's not real tissue, I'm simply not interested. I like the idea of something I can sleep in and it'll be interesting to see if I can stick it out for two-three semesters (26 weeks).

Hi, I have a pair of medium wide domes I've been thinking of selling. I just can't go to sleep with the domes on. I only used them twice but purchased them used. Are you still looking to buy? It's just the domes and i want to get $350 for them, same as what I bought them for. I could put them on ebay or use paypal directly if you want. Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon