Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My experience so far ☺️

Hi TT,
Cooking soury things like tomatoes in a cast iron pan could poison you..Sad
Its not healthy to do that, I read..

(13-05-2015, 02:41 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi TT,

Oh wow. Well thanks for the info! I just read it's actually bad for the pan too!

(13-05-2015, 02:58 PM)Teeneetatas Wrote:  
(13-05-2015, 02:41 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi TT,

Oh wow. Well thanks for the info! I just read it's actually bad for the pan too!

You're welcome!

Hey guys! I wanted to update my post. I've changed my program to BO now. So my period came exactly on time while taking the pm, wild yam, fennel and maca routine but I wasn't getting any growth even though my breasts are constantly sore. I ended up getting my BO package and was dying to try it. So a day after my menses started I started on the BO and stopped the herbs. Oh I'm taking one pituitary gla dual am two BO. Ten days in, just finished my period about five days ago and now it's back!!! Yesterday I started spotting and now today it's full on period! With cramps and eerything! Has any one else experienced this?? I'm a little freaked out. I feel like I should stop taking things altogether but I want boobs dang it!! Maybe because I didn't take a break between the herbs and the BO?
I'm also experiencing major stress in my personal life and perhaps that's disrupting things too.
Also one day into my period I got a nasty yeast infection. My third one now since starting NBE. Has anyone else had this problem as well?
I'm thinking I'll stop and give my body a break for now but I will try again in a week or two. Maybe even wait until I get my next period.
If anyone has any sort of advice or insight to this , please respond. I would so very much appreciate it Smile

Stop your BO program, just take fennel and maca for now. Keep a healthy diet and exercise. As for yeast infection, douche with plain Greek yogurt and also eat some till the infection is gone. Of course try to add plain greek yogurt to your daily diet, it cleanses the inside of the body. <3 POM

(30-05-2015, 02:51 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Stop your BO program, just take fennel and maca for now. Keep a healthy diet and exercise. As for yeast infection, douche with plain Greek yogurt and also eat some till the infection is gone. Of course try to add plain greek yogurt to your daily diet, it cleanses the inside of the body. <3 POM

Hi! Thanks so much for responding. I stopped the bo program and now taking nothing until my period stops. Thanks or the info on the yogurt. I've been taking probiotics and oil of oregano too. I'll try the yogurt douche after my period ends. Do I add water to it? It seems so thick

(31-05-2015, 04:49 PM)Teeneetatas Wrote:  
(30-05-2015, 02:51 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Stop your BO program, just take fennel and maca for now. Keep a healthy diet and exercise. As for yeast infection, douche with plain Greek yogurt and also eat some till the infection is gone. Of course try to add plain greek yogurt to your daily diet, it cleanses the inside of the body. <3 POM

Hi! Thanks so much for responding. I stopped the bo program and now taking nothing until my period stops. Thanks or the info on the yogurt. I've been taking probiotics and oil of oregano too. I'll try the yogurt douche after my period ends. Do I add water to it? It seems so thick
------------------------------------------------------------
No water, you just use it like a cream to cleanse the inside with your fingers. Wash your hands before and after application.

(31-05-2015, 04:56 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

No water, you just use it like a cream to cleanse the inside with your fingers. Wash your hands before and after application.

Ok thank you so much!

(01-06-2015, 02:02 AM)Teeneetatas Wrote:  
(31-05-2015, 04:56 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

Ok thank you so much!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Of course if you think you can't get deep inside then you can dilute the yogurt with little clean water with mixing it and then use an applicator to use it like a douche. The live active cultures in yogurt eliminate the yeast infection.
Of course I must mention that you should always consult your medical doctor for any health issue. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon