Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program and Hormone Balance

I'm sharing this in case you find yourself frustrated and seemingly small forever, as I was.

I am 30 years old, and have been on birth control for about five months. In this time I've experienced symptoms of estrogen dominance, which I have always been to begin with. I was using BO, but as my new husband wants more children eventually (he is currently stationed overseas) and there have been clinical studies regarding BO and fertility issues, I thought it best to stop. Finally, after increased night sweats I switched from phytoestrogens to use of progesterone cream, along with massage and Noogle.

I'm currently using coconut oil when I Noogle, once a day, and am using progesterone cream twice a day, all in thin skin areas and some directly on the breasts. I already feel slightly fuller and it has been one week.

I will be sharing any results and or failures for those curious or in similar situations.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon