Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shatavari, Gelatin, Essential Oils, Massage, Exercises, Meditation

I've done a lot of research on NBE and I've decided to do the following:

Shatavari 500 mg daily (I use the Swanson brand)
Gelatin (1 tablespoon daily, Now brand)
Multivitamin (Garden of Life Women's)
Dolomite Powder for Cal/Mag 1/2 teaspoon daily (Kal brand)
Lavendar essential oil (under armpits and on breasts with breast massage daily, Chiyomilk fat transfer)
Meditation (http://www.vernoncoleman.com/enlarge.htm)
5 Tibetan Rites exercises daily
Occasional castor oil packs, lemon/grapefruit/cypress oil belly massages
Corset training

The Shatavari is a recent addition. I was using only massage/oils and meditation only for about 6 months and have gotten about a cup growth but I think I've plateaued and now require an additional boost.

I was a 34B and now I am a full 34C. My goal is 34DD.

I am Asian and 42 years old. I used to have signs of perimenopause but with the 5 Tibetan Rites exercises I seem to have really balanced out my hormones.

I was originally going to try a modified version of the Chiyomilk program but decided against it when I found out how potent PM is as a herb. I am concerned about hormonal balance and don't want to mess around too much with my hormones so I chose supplements and techniques that would not impact hormonal balance.

That shatavari is only 5% shatavarins/saponins. Try one of these two instead:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=shatavari+50%25+saponin&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Ashatavari+50%25+saponin

Just wanted to update my progress:

I have been on Swanson's brand Shatavari now for a month. I have upped my cal/mag dosage to 1 teaspoon dolomite powder as well.

I have gone from 35 inches to 38 inches around the largest area, that now makes me a full c-cup.

I am also corset-training and my corset now closes fully at 24 inches. I am so happy with my figure I may not need to go up to a full DD and I am very happy with the results that I have right now. I will continue with the Shatavari and see if I continue to grow.

(02-06-2015, 03:48 PM)liloowoo Wrote:  Just wanted to update my progress:

I have been on Swanson's brand Shatavari now for a month. I have upped my cal/mag dosage to 1 teaspoon dolomite powder as well.

I have gone from 35 inches to 38 inches around the largest area, that now makes me a full c-cup.

I am also corset-training and my corset now closes fully at 24 inches. I am so happy with my figure I may not need to go up to a full DD and I am very happy with the results that I have right now. I will continue with the Shatavari and see if I continue to grow.

Have you gained any weight by the scale from shatavari?

(02-06-2015, 03:57 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  
(02-06-2015, 03:48 PM)liloowoo Wrote:  Just wanted to update my progress:

Have you gained any weight by the scale from shatavari?

No, I have not gained any weight or inches elsewhere on my body...only in my breast tissues.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon