Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where can i see lots of pictures of results of noogleberry?

I want to see what kind of shape they often turn out. Im trying to lose weight at the moment and worried once i have my breasts will be deflated, i never thought id want to use the noogleberry but im considering it if my boobs deflate alot and i wanted to see how the shapes change etc.

(27-04-2015, 12:03 AM)khaleesi Wrote:  I want to see what kind of shape they often turn out. Im trying to lose weight at the moment and worried once i have my breasts will be deflated, i never thought id want to use the noogleberry but im considering it if my boobs deflate alot and i wanted to see how the shapes change etc.

Google noogleberry forum

Hey khaleesi, this girls progress is inspiring! Check it out, she grew from 34A to 34DD in 2 years!!

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4307.0

(27-04-2015, 10:18 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hey khaleesi, this girls progress is inspiring! Check it out, she grew from 34A to 34DD in 2 years!!

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4307.0

Wow amazing thanks! I can see its really popular on here, my worry was the fact its stretching the skin and possibly deflating up and down might cause stretchmarks...my skin isnt very stretchy i seem to get stretchmarks easily from just gaining a few or losing a few pounds. Do you think that might be a problem?

Yes her progress and Jenniferlove's progress is what inspired me to get one!

I think you should be fine with it because they both didn't get stretch marks, you just have to keep lubing up your breasts before you noogle so that way the skin stretches easily without getting marks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon